Leora - Home Activities #50

pulo filipe

il y a 5 minutes, Nenemoh7 a dit :

merci pour votre explication mais je pense toujours que lorsque dennis viendra lui rendre visite il devrait venir au moins avec une bouteille de rosé pour remercier leora de l’avoir laissé couchsurfing

L’alcool est très mauvais pour la santé regarder comment est devenue Gina vous prenez un verre puis deux puis une bouteille et vous devenez alcoolique je pense que Leora na pas besoin de sa

• Like 3

40 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

thank you for your explanation but i still think when dennis come to visit he should come at least with one rosé bottle to thanks leora for letting him couchsurfing

Who knows if he occasionally offers or gives her anything like maybe a little bit of currency from time to time for being able to do so or not but them. There may be an understanding between them from knowing each other as long as they apparently have. Maybe sometime after arriving at the current location, she offered him a place to occasionally visit and stay for a few days ever so often knowing that his journeys in that part of the country takes him nearby there from time to time. Regardless, I agree because if I were him and he doesn't occasionally offer her any currency regardless of any generosity on her part to begin with, I would at least occasionally offer her some beverages and food that he may be aware of that she enjoys from time to time just for doing so.

• Like 1

He will definitely still be there when she arrives home, as he has left his toothbrush and also Leora did not shake his hand when she left.

He also made his bed this morning, if he was leaving she would have stripped the bed and reverted it to a couch.

Don't you just love visitors?🤣

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

il y a 6 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

Il sera certainement toujours là quand elle arrivera à la maison, car il a laissé sa brosse à dents et Leora ne lui a pas serré la main quand elle est partie.

Il a également fait son lit ce matin, s’il partait, elle aurait dépouillé le lit et l’aurait ramené sur un canapé.

N’aimez-vous pas simplement les visiteurs? ??

A part Paul oui mais Denis une journée et une nuit sa peut suffire, mais je doute que Léora lui a demander de venir pour quelle puisse sortir au moment que tante est la qui va bientôt se terminer

2 minutes ago, patou said:

A part Paul oui mais Denis une journée et une nuit sa peut suffire, mais je doute que Léora lui a demander de venir pour quelle puisse sortir au moment que tante est la qui va bientôt se terminer

aunt leora has already left 

back to next month 

for a mini vacation 

• Like 3