Leora - Home Activities #50

pulo filipe

24 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

At 01-24 this morning I witnessed as I suppose many others did Leora on a feeding frenzy.

Between her first bite into a crème or cheese filled biscuits type object and her last bite of the EIGHTH one took her approximately 6 minutes ......All finished lips licked and carry on with watching the TV.😲

Now today she will probably have her salad diet with lashings of tomatoes and cucumber.....I wonder what the point is of dieting really....Perhaps she could let me know her secret.🙄

Seen that.what ever her secret is I'm not complaining she burned it all off at 5am this morning thanks for letting us know  it was pure magic, Leora has her old self back again hope it last and see no reason now why it shouldn't. She's in great shape

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Hard on chris said:

Anybody  seen Denis dick  in shower asking for wife

He is in the process to enter this apartment perhaps as Malia did .. first , shower with his underwear ( although we have seen his dick in that famous night with Malia 🤩 ) and then slowly naked 😁 The question is if he gets to be next  to Leora on her bed and move from watching TV in the LR on watching the IPad in Leora’s bedroom 😁😆🙃😬🙄🤔

5 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

Good to see some names appearing that are either new or are rarely seen on this part of the forum, gives some different perspectives on occurrences, which from my point of view is always welcome.🙂

Maybe it is the absence of others that have been preventing a lot to post due to the well known reasons … 🤨

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2