Leora - Home Activities #51

pulo filipe

5 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Perhaps she has cancelled !

She was talking about her work at the salon ..  she starts around  3pm  and works for 2-3 hours on eyelashes ..  does this a few times a week.  But she might have been talking about a different day or the times have been moved , as she is still training i believe. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 5
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, Nicholas said:

Well another day is now history in the saga of the woman known as Leora. It seemed evident by the livestream thumbs that there were others glued to certain cams there in hopes of seeing something exciting or interesting. Apparently, it turned out to be another occasion where what occurred in the guest room seemed to be done more for views than that individuals own actual desire for personal pleasure and gratification.

The repeated trips to the room having no cam with a phone and then a decision to leave the apartment at an early hour of the morning not long after midnight which apparently occurred not long after what had apparently occurred in the guest room seemed to make it seem even more so done more for views, than someones own actual personal desire of sensual gratification.

Perhaps all of rlc's participants should take into consideration the current state of the site, along with two statistics revealing that the site dropped from web traffic visits of 20.50 million in March of 2021, to 10.76 million in August of 2021, with there being a substantial decine in traffic from the month of July of 2021 being reported at 18.25 million, to the lower point of 10.76 million in August of 2021 which was just a months time.

Very good remarks and observations .. to be honest , last night’s session reminded me a lot the “ must be done “ sessions with Malia , in comparison to the first “ Leora is back “ days when Malia departed ,  that indeed they seemed to be masturbations both for herself and the fans as she was completely into it and in my opinion , last night it was just out of obligation and didn’t have the same passion or we could say that it was “ just one more day at work “ ( which for sure and as always was what the fans expected to see since the  afternoon teasing already ) 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

25 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Perhaps the high numbers were COVID driven, now more people are returning to work.

Just a thought!

If there were some archives of websites that compile data and report on various statistics on other websites, and particularly websites that are more like actual organizations that are similar to being that of corporations or companies, it would be interesting to be able to see what rlc's web traffic was like going back so many years. I would believe that they probably experienced more success for several years before the closure of the apartments in Russia, and if I'm not mistaken, the reported statistic of 10.76 million for last month, was the lowest they have experienced since a time of several years before the closure of the apartments in Russia. The decline for rlc from the month of July to the month of August, was around 45%. On a different note, the same webstat provider showed that VHTV had around a 30% increase for the same period.  

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

Maybe it will be later than 3pm. Which is more likely knowing how slow Leora is getting ready and going out.

If this girl wants to she can be dressed put some slap (makeup) on and out in under 10 minutes, it’s when she killing time she takes an age, she not unique all women are the same.