Leora - Home Activities #51

pulo filipe

30 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I wonder , is Prague the city in the world that beauty salons work till midnight or so ? My experience in Central Europe says that by 20:00-21-00 everything closes ( I mean this kind of business ) , this has to do due to the cold weather in the winter and also to the holidays period in the summer . 
Because many times I read that she came back from there or working and so on 🤔🤔

But apart from Pulo who is it that says she works in the evening? At the most she will go out with her friends from the salon or with other friends of hers. 

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

But apart from Pulo who is it that says she works in the evening? At the most she will go out with her friends from the salon or with other friends of hers. 

Gag-Her mentioned about the hairdressing job . With who she is and where and when outside of the apartment , I think no one can know , she might be saying with person A for example on cameras only to be with person B so as to distract the translations that are followed to be honest by more people that post here at the forum .

In any case , it is of small importance , what matters is that there’s no distraction for Leora currently so as for her long time absences from the apartment and slowly start becoming more chats here about this . I personally have no problem if she spends even the whole day , as you know , my problem is that I have never seen any of these friends even visiting once the apartment . It is one of my biggest disagreements with jimbo who believes that it is for security reasons . Because then , none of the other tenants should be welcoming anyone anywhere , but that’s another topic and not for the time being , it is what it is , the viewers and the posters here will show their thoughts and feelings as the days pass by and the winter is coming . 

leora, estará, donde quiera estar; con sus amigas, con su novio, o con quien quiera, ella es libre de hacer lo que quiera. ahora bien...que nos moleste, o no nos moleste, ese es otro tema.

Claro que me gustaría que estuviera en casa todo el día, que nos entretuviera, pero ella es joven, tiene derecho a vivir su vida y divertirse.

pagamos por ver su día a día, no es de nuestra propiedad y no va a hacer todo lo que nosotros queramos, eso es lo que nos gusta de ella.

quizás debería de avisar cuando va a pasar la noche fuera

Last time leora worked her late night job was about september 16th last year ,   she has also  helped out in the salon up to closing time which is usually 9pm ,  she helps tidy up etc, so the girls can finish on time. 

She did mention some names today who she plans to  talk to later .   

But i dont always know who she is with or where she has gone as a lot of times stuff is done by text , and i cant read russain .

Just some examples of Leora daily life,  she goes to her tutor a few times a week , she works salon  few times a week , and has her yoga/ buddha meetings as well .  All normal stuff. 

• Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, GAG-HER said:

Last time leora worked her late night job was about september 16th last year ,   she has also  helped out in the salon up to closing time which is usually 9pm ,  she helps tidy up etc, so the girls can finish on time. 

She did mention some names today who she plans to  talk to later .   

But i dont always know who she is with or where she has gone as a lot of times stuff is done by text , and i cant read russain .

Just some examples of Leora daily life,  she goes to her tutor a few times a week , she works salon  few times a week , and has her yoga/ buddha meetings as well .  All normal stuff. 

a tutor for what? i mean whats a tutor?

The last I remember , she was on online courses to learn Czech  , Paul was attending as well . 

In any case , learning the language if anyone plans to stay for a long time , it is the first thing to do while abroad , I can only congratulate her for that and that she made it a top priority currently , it means that her staying there is not only just words for the audience but it is part of her longer term plans . And with that being said , it shows that the Russian life is once and for all abandoned and the near future to be years seem to be all planned in Europe .