Leora - Home Activities #51

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, Nicholas said:

If there were some archives of websites that compile data and report on various statistics on other websites, and particularly websites that are more like actual organizations that are similar to being that of corporations or companies, it would be interesting to be able to see what rlc's web traffic was like going back so many years. I would believe that they probably experienced more success for several years before the closure of the apartments in Russia, and if I'm not mistaken, the reported statistic of 10.76 million for last month, was the lowest they have experienced since a time of several years before the closure of the apartments in Russia. The decline for rlc from the month of July to the month of August, was around 45%. On a different note, the same webstat provider showed that VHTV had around a 30% increase for the same period.  

I am an xcamfan member. My first time using Imgur to get my pics.  Reallifecam November 2019 Alexa site traffic at #1722. Right click the link and open in new tab or window (couldn't get the pic to show, only the link). If you zoom/enlarge you will see Reallifecam at #992 in roughly August 2019, about 90 days previously. I looked back in the archives and the Russian apartments were closed in June 2019.

https://imgur.com/a/4PGmDG6 - Reallifecam Alexa site traffic November 2019.

https://imgur.com/a/UOPa2Fg - Reallifecam Alexa site traffic today September 7, 2021.

RLC has been in a gradual slump over the last 2 years but recently it has been just nosediving to #4,525 today.

So before the Russian apartments closed RLC was under #1,000 according to Alexa site traffic but now at #4,525 which means it is looked at much less often compared to all other internet sites. Never ever seen RLC this bad - obviously a lot of subscribers quit and less viewers of the site. Hope the links work but I included the numbers in case somehow it wouldn't open (they open for me).

For your curiosity - VHTV is currently around #5,800 but was better at #5,300 a few weeks earlier. VHTV seems to have some problems with apartments/tenants and the site has slowed down from what I see. Perhaps VHTV will leapfrog over RLC soon and be the #1 voyeur cam site. And voyeurhouse,com has been trending better lately but still not even close.