Leora - Home Activities #51

pulo filipe

Body language of anger and frustration , perhaps disappointment 🧐🧐🤔🤔 That’s what I believe but I can definitely be wrong upon the unexpected arrival at around 02:15 and directly to watch TV 🙄

And the surprise ? On the couch , with panties , t-shirt and not half naked or teasing 😁 Things might have happened and  of course , I presume , a phonecall to “big love Paul “at 03:39 local time / 07:39 Russian time for the frustration to calm down and relax ( in my county is called “ using someone “ 😂🤣😂

• Haha 1

Well , the neverending drama seems to continue 😂🤣😂🤣 Perhaps Kitty and Smith living in the same city has provided with bad influence to this ongoing story .. ahh , but I forgot 😱 it is again this guy’s fault 😄😄😆 

• Haha 1

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora and Malia and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

a great day happy everyone
Wednesday

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ nick  gag-her pautou  brokk!   chris gregg   marco 6742 nenemoh7 howard ddhm c101 taxio

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, ddhm said:

Gag-Her mentioned about the hairdressing job . With who she is and where and when outside of the apartment , I think no one can know , she might be saying with person A for example on cameras only to be with person B so as to distract the translations that are followed to be honest by more people that post here at the forum .

In any case , it is of small importance , what matters is that there’s no distraction for Leora currently so as for her long time absences from the apartment and slowly start becoming more chats here about this . I personally have no problem if she spends even the whole day , as you know , my problem is that I have never seen any of these friends even visiting once the apartment . It is one of my biggest disagreements with for securitjimbo who believes that it isy reasons . Because then , none of the other tenants should be welcoming anyone anywhere , but that’s another topic and not for the time being , it is what it is , the viewers and the posters here will show their thoughts and feelings as the days pass by and the winter is coming . 

I have never stated that it was solely for security reasons!! 

I did though include security as part of a discussion, along with the fact that she would under the law on privacy have to inform people that they were being videoed constantly while they were in the apartment, and many people I would imagine would not feel comfortable with that arrangement, having committed herself to informing whoever she might wish to entertain she might possibly lose a friendship if that person were not comfortable with the arrangement, along with the fact that what she does for a living would then be common knowledge among her friends and she may not wish that. 

The other reason being that she wants to keep a totally private life outside of the apartment, which is her choice, even though it might eventually lead to viewers migrating to other apartments or indeed other sites....It's a gamble she seems prepared to take. 

• Upvote 7

Il y a 6 heures, ddhm a dit :

Langage corporel de colère et de frustration, peut-êtredéception 🧐 🧐 🤔 🤔 C’est Ce que je crois Mais je me Peux Certainement à l’tromper vers 02h15 Arrivée et inattendue verser Directement Regarder la télévision 🙄

Bonjour

Je viens de lire les commentaires, elle est rentrée vers 2 h30 ce matin et d’après dit DDHM elle avait être en colère ou Je n’ai pas compris la phrase

Bonne journée

• Like 1

yesterday tuesday 

afternoon 

Leora on the porch painting and drawing 

cat robot Got stuck in bedroom curtains 

Leora exit 

Leora arrived at 2:30 

Watch TV on the sofa 

Kill flies and mosquitoes with spray 

Leora in black panties and white t-shirt 

😺