Leora - Home Activities #51

pulo filipe

il y a 33 minutes, jimbo4 a dit :

J’ai remarqué quand elle est rentrée à la maison hier soir et a déballé son sac que non seulement il y avait un nouveau soutien-gorge là (qu’elle portait la première chose ce matin), mais aussi une ceinture à bretelles et des bas noirs qui étaient lâches comme s’ils avaient déjà été portés.... Quelqu’un aurait peut-être pu être l’heureux bénéficiaire de ces plaisirs, mais c’est sûr que la merde n’était pas nous! 🙄

Bonjour Jimbo

Leora en dehors de l’appartement fait peut-être des séances de photos de charme ?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

I noticed when she came home last night and unpacked her bag that not only was there a new bra there ( which she wore first thing this morning )but also a suspender belt and black stockings that were loose as if they had been worn already....Someone could possibly have been the fortunate recipient of these pleasures, but it sure as shit was not us! 🙄

It could also be old stuff she brought from LB. If it's new, she must have bought it when it went out Saturday or Sunday before going home.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I noticed when she came home last night and unpacked her bag that not only was there a new bra there ( which she wore first thing this morning )but also a suspender belt and black stockings that were loose as if they had been worn already....Someone could possibly have been the fortunate recipient of these pleasures, but it sure as shit was not us! 🙄

Right lets see if I can get this right Leora went out with that bag on Friday and came home late that night with the same bag and put it on the chair. She didn't take it on Saturday overnight Dennis had moved it onto the floor so he could sit there to put on his shoes on after Leora left so she wasn't wearing that while she was away got a feeling she was with her friends .The only mystery to me is why take it on Friday and then come home seen all this from cam 8

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Upvote 1