Leora - Home Activities #51

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Leora has gone out.

But she could also masturbate before going out... I hope at least tonight do something when she returns

She may well do if she returns early enough, otherwise she might throw a quick call of duty bate at us in night vision, hoping that appeases the disgruntled among us.

She is certainly the consummate professional, strokes for a few hours in front of the TV to keep people interested, even getting her tits out and stroking them for five minutes before shutting up shop and going out.

As PT Barnum stated " leave the audience wanting more " 👏

She has and they do !!

• Like 3
  • Upvote 3

Bonsoir

Je n’étais pas souvent là cette après-midi mais je viens de lire vos messages elle a passée sont après-midi à regarder la télé, peut-être ce soir elle fera le grand jeu pour vous car moi je vais me coucher ordre de mon médecin que j’écoute pour l’instant car je me sens fatigué quand même

Très bonne soirée en Famille et bonne compagnie de Léora

Un demain

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonsoir

Je n’étais pas souvent là cette après-midi mais je viens de lire vos messages elle a passée sont après-midi à regarder la télé, peut-être ce soir elle fera le grand jeu pour vous car moi je vais me coucher ordre de mon médecin que j’écoute pour l’instant car je me sens fatigué quand même

Un demain

good night patou And wife 

💕🦆💕🦆💕

Sweet Dreams 🛌😴

See you tomorrow 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

27 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She may well do if she returns early enough, otherwise she might throw a quick call of duty bate at us in night vision, hoping that appeases the disgruntled among us.

She is certainly the consummate professional, strokes for a few hours in front of the TV to keep people interested, even getting her tits out and stroking them for five minutes before shutting up shop and going out.

As PT Barnum stated " leave the audience wanting more " 👏

She has and they do !!

It works set my alarm for how long I can keep an hard on and if it droops  I just call on next doors 16 year old leora look alike daughter  and ask for a tea bag

6 minutes ago, patou said:

Bonsoir

Je n'étais pas souvent là cette après-midi mais je viens de lire vos message elle a passée sont après-midi à concerner la télé, peut-être ce soir elle fera le grand jeu pour vous car moi je vais me coucher ordre de mon médecin que j'écoute pour l'instant car je me sens fatigué quand même

Un dominio

Bonne nuit Patou, prend soins de toi...