Leora - Home Activities #52

pulo filipe

8 hours ago, nagachilli2 said:

I don't generally follow your thread much Slipper, but I've noticed @masterchef56 has turned turned on 1 of his own now with his childish 'confused' emoji...Why is that?

How are you bearing up btw, or is that a shit question...?

Nag'...The likes of @ Masterchef56 use the confused and laughing emojis as a form of bullying and intimidation, because they lack the courage of thier convictions or are incapable of stringing a sentence of anything meaningful together they then attack those that do.

Him and some of his cronies have been responsible for driving several other CC contributors from the site by thier immature behaviour and they should have a good look at themselves.

Some people use the forum as one of the only means of contact with other people, some people like SG have and are still having a terrible time trying to cope with 24/7 family problems and see the forum as a refuge, an oasis in a desert of shit, but are met with sarcasm and abuse by a small minority of unfeeling uneducated and ignorant people who actually think they are smart. They should ask themselves before they post whether they would like it aimed at them, the answer would inevitably be no....They are good at dishing it out but are not so good at receiving it, as is customary with all bullies.

SG has had a particularly sad and emotional past few hours and anyone with an ounce of compassion or humanity would have realised that, but sadly as @Masterchef56 so pathetically demonstrated other peoples feelings are of no importance to some cretins. 

Abusive remarks and emojis have no effect on me so send as many as you wish, I laugh and pity the minute mentality of the senders.

• Upvote 10