Leora - Home Activities #52

pulo filipe

Il y a 5 heures, ddhm a dit :

Well , maybe in the end he is the one taking advantage of her … who is telling us that this guy hasn’t got other women and he fucks around , Leora is one of them and they meet just whenever Leora wants but he gets his reward and he just keeps on contacting her at times so as to arrange always for the next time ( in between with nice  words , arguments , ups and downs ) , who can say that he isn’t in charge and Leora has fallen in the trap and he is just manhandling her by letting her believe that it is all as she think it is ? 

You really think she does something she doesn't want to ?

She's on top of everything around her.

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, fax_pug said:

You really think she does something she doesn't want to ?

She's on top of everything around her.

Do you think that the way she has chosen to live her life isn’t making her having the difficulties and struggles and whatever ups and downs she faces outside her apartment that clearly affect her behavior inside the apartment at times ? 

She does exactly what she wants to do but everything comes with a price and wait for the moody behaviors to increase since now there will be no one to absorb any kind of happy/sad/disappointing / enjoying moments with a talk , this was Malia’s role both in and out of the apartment . 

I prefer to be on top and have a relaxing and enjoyable life , without stress and worries , without hiding or not knowing what to say to people that I know almost two years around me and keeping my personal life in privacy in two diverted ways … a private life concerning her outside activities that it is shared with everyone she deals outside this apartment and a private life between her and the viewers that , as it seems , all the people outside of this apartment  seem to ignore .  

And the examples in life are thousands when you try to do so .. it isn’t a coincidence that a great person in the past said one of the most recognized quotes in history .. “ You can fool some of the people all of the time and all of the people some of the time … but you can not fool all of the people all of the time “ .

I honestly and from my heart hope that Leora has all things sort out and she does as you say , always and exactly what she wants to do . We , here as viewers , are watching and all or let’s say the majority of the chats and posts here are based ( even the speculations )  on what Leora is allowing us to see and know . 

• Upvote 1