US General Domestic Politics #32 Begins 09/11/21.

13 hours ago, Thestarider said:

Roll another one
Just like the other one
You've been holding on to it
And I sure would like a hit

Don't Bogart that joint my friend
Pass it over to me
Don't Bogart that joint my friend
Pass it over to me.

Your already so high now your in fantasy land. HAHAHA

weed is not capable of producing the hallucinations that you see. that kool aid must be really delicious.

• Upvote 1

12 hours ago, SPYING 1 said:

So I can stick it to the demon 😈 crats 

WWW.NBCDFW.COM

It’s another sign of the red-hot housing market in North Texas. Renters across our area are...

after you get done beating off remember that the texas cost of living is rising while under the control of your beloved qtrumplicans.

• Upvote 1

11 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Only if illegal aliens are allowed to vote.  Which is what Democrats are trying to make possible with their voting rights bill and as a part of the $3.5 trillion budget reconciliation bill.

another headline from the oppositeland gazette. i keep thinking that you can't possibly get more stupid yet you prove ne wrong with each new post.

• Upvote 1

Didn't hear you say that about Ashli Babbitt, you phony dishonest fuckhead. And she wasn't even armed.

ashli babbitt the insurrectionist who was breaking & entering & threatening to hang the vice president & to kill government officials while refusing to halt when ordered to? that ashli babbitt?

• Upvote 1

A bit late for that. Milley will be testifying before Congress shortly, so lets see whether Milley is guilty of a crime or if Bob Woodward's book is fiction.

better stock up on tissues now as you'll be crying a river soon.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Mail in votes are what defeated Trump and elected Biden. All of the things I listed above and many other provisions that make cheating easier are part of the Democrats voting rights bill that they are trying to force through Congress.    

here we go again. i'll explain it to you. if the dems cheated they would have run all of the other qtrumplican asshole out of office along with donny traitor. you are a complete moron.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Since the population in the U.S. with the lowest percentage of vaccinations is Black people it sounds like you are calling African Americans our nation's attackers.  But that's what I would expect from a liberal progressive racist like you.

you would like to believe that but i haven't seen any blacks threatening school boards about mask mandates or vaccine mandates. but i have seen your cult buddies doing it quite a lot.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

The election here was only called a month ago so there's not much time for any hanky panky in the background with the postal service. 60% have already voted at advanced polling stations and mail so when the vote comes Monday the line ups should not be that bad.  One just has to remember to vote in the between hours when others are at work then they can get in and out quite quickly. The polling station where I vote is only 3 blocks so I have not far to go this time.  I got my mobility scooter to get me there and back.  The mail in Ballots do not get counted until Monday after 6:00PM and those are heavily guarded by security and the RCMP so there won't be much chance of any wrong doing. At least 60% of Canadians want Trudeau gone so many will vote Conservative regardless just to make it happen.

why are you responding to ridge as if he were a normal person? he has been living in oppositeland for a long time & he's just getting worse.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

Canada has never had trouble during elections that I can ever remember.  We're not as big as the USA.  We only have 10 Provinces and only 38 Million Canadians and only about 27 Million are eligible to vote.  The recent Afghan's they brought in are not eligible to vote since they're not Canadians as of yet.

the united states has never had a problem until the lying traitor trump became president. somehow he was able to get morons like ridge to listen to him.

• Upvote 1

5 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

You mean the Afghans can't vote legally in Canada.   In the U.S. if Democrats get their way all the Afghan refugees and all the illegal immigrants crossing our southern border will be voting in our 2022 and 2024 elections, either legally or illegally. 

your stupidity knows no limits.

• Upvote 1