US General Domestic Politics #32 Begins 09/11/21.

1 hour ago, golfer06 said:

after you get done beating off remember that the texas cost of living is rising while under the control of your beloved qtrumplicans.

The cost of living across the whole nation is rising because of the Democrats insane economic policies, little Russian agent.

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Stephen Colbert has a bit of unsolicited advice for former President Donald Trump regarding how he can spend his upcoming weekend. For those who missed it, Trump recently released a statement defending...

• Upvote 1

34 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

You fucking idiots are so mentally deranged that you would be laughable if your insanity weren't so dangerous. 

31 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

And what about all the other Black conservatives, comrade Golfer?

28 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

The cost of living across the whole nation is rising because of the Democrats insane economic policies, little Russian agent.

26 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

If you are tired of responding to my comments then STFU, comrade Golfer.

in case you missed the point here it is. you have no credibility at all. now go back to the asspartment & continue your loooooooooooooooooooooooooong nap.

• Upvote 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

U.S. Rep. Madison Cawthorn is once again being mocked, this time for yet again not understanding the very basics of American democracy.On Thursday the Republican from North Carolina claimed it is "illegal" and...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

here we go again. i'll explain it to you. if the dems cheated they would have run all of the other qtrumplican asshole out of office along with donny traitor. you are a complete moron.

Your mind is too simple to explain anything. Without Democrat talking points and your propaganda blogs you would have nothing to say.   It is difficult to rig numerous U.S. House elections because they are locally controlled by each voting district. It is easier to rig statewide elections by inflating the vote totals in Democrat controlled large cities. That is exactly what Democrats did in the 2020 election. And it was mail in voting that allowed them to inflate Democrat vote totals in those cities.

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

Astounding claims about former President Donald Trump are being highlighted in Bob Woodward and Robert Costa's new book, "Peril." Here are five of the most shocking revelations from the book.1. Trump...

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

another headline from the oppositeland gazette. i keep thinking that you can't possibly get more stupid yet you prove ne wrong with each new post.

Sorry the truth bothers you so much. I guess that's because you don't get much of it in Russia, comrade Golfer.

3 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Your mind is too simple to explain anything. Without Democrat talking points and your propaganda blogs you would have nothing to say.   It is difficult to rig numerous U.S. House elections because they are locally controlled by each voting district. It is easier to rig statewide elections by inflating the vote totals in Democrat controlled large cities. That is exactly what Democrats did in the 2020 election. And it was mail in voting that allowed them to inflate Democrat vote totals in those cities.

save it. you are a know nothing asshole. go back to the donny traitor asspartment where someone might pay attention to your delusions.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry the truth bothers you so much. I guess that's because you don't get much of it in Russia, comrade Golfer.

if the truth bothered n me i'd have no problem reading your crap since your posts contain nothing but lies & fantasy. you know nothing & refuse to learn anything. now go away. i'm sick of telling you.

• Upvote 1