US General Domestic Politics #32 Begins 09/11/21.

I do not consider this political--just food for thought

WWW.MSN.COM

Twenty years ago, the U.S. was united in our grief and our resolve, Lester Holt says. These are different times now as we face a new peril — the pandemic. "As we remember what happened on September 11...

QTrumplicans scream voter fraud before the ballots are even counted.  Fucking snowflake crybabies.  So if Elder wins, is it still voter fraud?  I doubt it very much.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

Radio host Larry Elder is hoping to unseat California Gov. Gavin Newsom - but appears to be building a Trump-style fraud case already.

• Like 2

Melania is every bit as nasty and fucked up as her loser husband.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

The hotly anticipated book, I’ll Take Your Questions Now: What I Saw in the Trump White House, written by the former Trump White House press secretary and Melania Trump’s ex-spokesperson, Stephanie...

• Like 2

Die Terroraktion gegen die USA am 11.09.2001  mit über 2.000 Toten war ein Inferno. Die USA fühlen sich als OPFER. Falsch, die üsa sind seit 1945 Weltverbrecher. Sie haben sich in zahlreiche Konflikte in aller Welt ohne Mandat eingemischt und haben alle Konflikte als Verlierer (LOOSER) beendet. Bis heute in Afghanistan. Die USA sind die geborenen Verlierer. die als selbst gedachte "Weltmacht" Länder wie Korea, Vietnam, Irak, Syrien, Afghanistan als geprügelte Hunde verlassen müssen - "echte LOOSER" !!

Der Angriff vom 11.09.2001 war eine Folge von miserabler US-Politik. Besonders die permanente Unterstützung des illegal gegründeten Juden-Staat Israel und die Ächtung der bestohlenen Palästinenser haben Hass auf die USA ausgelöst. Das ist der Grund für den Angriff auf die USA 2001. Die USA ist nicht Opfer sondern TÄTER. Wann begreifen die Kleingeister der usa das endlich ????

Klein-Bush ist kein Feldherr sondern nur kleiner mieser KRIEGSVERBRECHER. Wenn die USA nicht beginnt intern ihre eigenen Rassen- und Sozialen Probleme zu lösen und als Ablenkung in aller Welt Kriege zu führen - dann war der 11.08.2001 nur ein kleiner Beginn sein. Die Technik schreitet fort. Nach Passagierflugzeugen werden Nuklearwaffen folgen. 

Ich bedauere das sehr, doch die USA muss endlich aufhören sich in der Welt wichtig zu zeigen. 80% der US-Wirtschaft gehört inzwischen bereits den Chinesen, Seid freundlich Amis. "Immer nur lächeln" - so heißt es in einer Operette von Franz Lehar.

Die USA ist nur Anhang von China und Nordkorea - wann begreifen das die Cowboys endlich ???

On 9/11/2021 at 10:56 AM, happyone said:
WWW.MSN.COM

President Biden and first lady Jill Biden attended a ceremony marking the 20th anniversary of the Sept. 11 terror attacks at Ground Zero in New York City on Saturday.

Former President Trump, who released a two-minute video Saturday morning marking Sept. 11 that mostly criticized Biden's withdrawal of U.S. troops in Afghanistan, is not expected to attend any of the ceremonies. He is expected to provide commentary at a boxing match later Saturday.

Trump, with this display of non patriotism never deserves to be President of the USA--ever again.

So, In remembrance and to honor those lives lost and the first responders whose lives we still lose due to cancer, etc caused by the debris and dust

I will not post anything political for the rest of the day.

Trump met with members of the NYPD and NYFD.

On 9/11/2021 at 6:39 PM, happyone said:

I do not consider this political--just food for thought

WWW.MSN.COM

Twenty years ago, the U.S. was united in our grief and our resolve, Lester Holt says. These are different times now as we face a new peril — the pandemic. "As we remember what happened on September 11...

Who cares what Lester Holt says?

10 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Melania is every bit as nasty and fucked up as her loser husband.

WWW.YAHOO.COM

The hotly anticipated book, I’ll Take Your Questions Now: What I Saw in the Trump White House, written by the former Trump White House press secretary and Melania Trump’s ex-spokesperson, Stephanie...

The exact quote from the Melania Trump text was "No."  From that one word answer Stephanie Gresham made all sorts of unsubstantiated assumptions about Melania Trump's intentions. The story is nothing more than more negative propaganda and distortion of facts.