US General Domestic Politics #32 Begins 09/11/21.

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

Now I know why these idiots are wearing safety helmets it is to keep their brains in.

In my country we are averaging 144 people a day dying from covid and 75% of these are anti-vacs idiots.

Are you really so stupid to believe that people who have concerns about the vaccine would carry such ignorant signs. The people in helmets are protesters attempting to ridicule individuals who are not convinced of the safety of the Covid vaccines.

28 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

I live in rural Michigan....I'm surrounding by a psycho ward.  One huge MAGA psycho ward.

So why don't you move to downtown Detroit where all those loyal Democrats live? Wonder how long it would take before your 2018 Chevy Impala would be stolen or stripped if you did move to Detroit.:tongue:

Just now, Ridgerunner said:

So why don't you move to downtown Detroit where all those loyal Democrats live? Wonder how long it would take before your 2018 Chevy Impala would be stolen or stripped if you did move to Detroit.:tongue:

He doesn't drive, likely doesn't have his license.

WWW.MSN.COM

When it comes to progressives' radical ideas, Maher is saying what a majority of Americans are thinking.

What his critics on the left didn't understand is that many traditional liberal Democrats believe the same things. Indeed, a silent majority of Americans dislike the radical ideas being peddled by Marxist progressives (white privilege, critical race theory and radical wealth redistribution among them) but are afraid to speak up. And afraid because those same progressives who talk endlessly about inclusion use bullying tactics to stifle dissent. And cancellation to kill it.

That one phrase so resonates in this forum