Leora - Home Activities #53

pulo filipe

15 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

That is something no one can answer, no one knows. But i simply don't buy him knowing, forget anything sexual with Malia or what she does herself, i just don't believe one minute he knows about her rlc life. I never have done. Because if he knew, he'd watch. And he would know it all.

To my knowledge, anyone that is viewed on the cams must be told about them, or RLC could face a lawsuit.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

26 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Well , it might be that she wants to make “ her guy “ jealous in a way ? Perhaps “ telling “ him that if you don’t follow my lead there’s someone who can do as I wish and on top of that , appear also on cameras…still , poor Paul 😎😬

nah, shes not like that, leora is a good girl

20 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very fair and honest answer…imagine myself being the LB and for more than a year asking why I can’t visit the apartment .. something doesn’t make the mathematics here .. I can’t also believe that he has let such a subject unexplained .. it is too much for a woman that texts him everyday ( well almost ) .. it is too much for a woman that clearly submits to him and changes her mood being  able not saying  anything when she’s asked what she does for a living ( I don’t say that she tells that she ,masturbates  and has her legs open when at home ) but , look the paradox here , who is the bad person here ? Isn’t it Leora on keeping lying to him ? 

Of course it is! Is LB that terrible to make to scream and cry all the time? No. Is he then so wonderful and clever to fix things so quickly? No. There will be nothing most of the time, and he must think "Why i am always doing something wrong, but get forgiven so easily?", because that always happens. Screams her head off then is all giggly. No one can be that much in the wrong then fix it all so quickly. Especially when it still goes on after nearly 18 months. It shows you where her head is nowadays, all over the place.

And i would hate to think he's so besotted and weak that if he knew he'd say to her "Ok, i know you want your ex back, but i will stick with you until then".....

She is probably pissing herself laughing reading all this.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

10 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Of course it is! Is LB that terrible to make to scream and cry all the time? No. Is he then so wonderful and clever to fix things so quickly? No. There will be nothing most of the time, and he must think "Why i am always doing something wrong, but get forgiven so easily?", because that always happens. Screams her head off then is all giggly. No one can be that much in the wrong then fix it all so quickly. Especially when it still goes on after nearly 18 months.

And i would hate to think he's so besotted and weak that if he knew he'd say to her "Ok, i know you want your ex back, but i will stick with you until then".....

She is probably pissing herself laughing reading all this.

In my opinion , as I have said it recently , it is the guy who plays  leora and can have whatever he wants , whenever he pleases himself , not the opposite  .. to us comes the image that leora has control because we see her reactions …but , I simply think that only a woman that is jealous reacts like this and doesn’t let go ..he has accepted all , maybe this is what leora can’t accept that he simply does all and no rejections  ..we don’t know of course but a guy that is out of the picture ( never on cameras ) and still manages to be in leora’s life and not quitting , it must be that he gets what he wants whenever he wants .. he is just accepting that he can’t visit her for unknown reasons .. I think he would have abandoned her since a long time if he wasn’t having what he wishes ..

12 minutes ago, ddhm said:

In my opinion , as I have said it recently , it is the guy who plays  leora and can have whatever he wants , whenever he pleases himself , not the opposite  .. to us comes the image that leora has control because we see her reactions …but , I simply think that only a woman that is jealous reacts like this and doesn’t let go ..he has accepted all , maybe this is what leora can’t accept ..we don’t know of course but a guy that is out of the picture ( never on cameras ) and still manages to be in leora’s life and not quitting , it must be that he gets what he wants whenever he wants .. he is just accepting that he can’t visit her for unknown reason .. I think he would have abandoned her since a long time of he wasn’t having what he wishes ..

I understand what you say, and on the face of it - Yes. He DOES get what he wants simply because no matter how bad she reacts, she always forgives and runs back to him. She told her mate she hadn't spoken to him for a week and felt better, 24 hours later called him and was laughing with him. So that alone is contradictory. But it is still only part time, he has asked her to go out or go to his and she is the one who refuses and stays home. Plus translations like she can't give him what he wants, like a full time BF/GF thing, shows she is less committed than he is. 

I still personally believe it is the other way. I can't see her being under his control at all, knowing what she's like. But she can't let go, that is clear as day. And even if Paul does visit for a week or 2, LB will be there to go straight back to.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I understand what you say, and on the face of it - Yes. He DOES get what he wants simply because no matter how bad she reacts, she always forgives and runs back to him. She told her mate she hadn't spoken to him for a week and felt better, 24 hours later called him and was laughing with him. So that alone is contradictory. But it is still only part time, he has asked her to go out or go to his and she is the one who refuses and stays home. 

I still personally believe it is the other way. I can't see her being under his control at all, knowing what she's like. But she can't let go, that is clear as day. And even if Paul does visit for a week or 2, LB will be there to go straight back to.

If the guy appears publicly in Leora’s  life , all problems ( well the majority ) will be solved .. I think it is this “ hide and seek “ , “ constant lying “ “ not knowing what she wants “ that keeps this thing continuing .. it is in my opinion the guilts that leora has against everyone …Paul - not honest to him - , this guy - not honest to him about her life - , the subscribers and hardcore fans - not seeing her doing her things like in the past , being absent for many hours during the day , in a way missing their Leora - , all these cause a way of life that good friend jimbo says that she manages to control when I highly doubt it .. we were speaking about her working the last days , suddenly nothing ? Suddenly a visitor when she had no one for two years ? It is a two way life making everyone tired , the more it expands , the more it will be difficult to control it ..and then there will be the mood explosions to the wrong people always 

• Like 1