Leora - Home Activities #53

pulo filipe

Ahh yes 🙌.. the same image we are used to have the last 18 months or so 😇😁 … ahh , wait , there’s no Malia now next to Leora 🥸😬🙄 A good chance for Saturday prime time as there seems to be no competition .. although Masha perhaps has a different opinion 😂🤣 ( without having checked her mobile 🙃🤓

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

She has a strange love life...

For sure she has people she loves or she’s in love with ( who hasn’t 😇 ) but the biggest love for her ( and she  might be the person that she’s the most ) is her  “ money box “ 🤨🧐🤔

52 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

She has a strange love life...

Blue, you don't know the half of it! You're absolutely right, another weekend night and all alone. Isn't this guy her Perfect Man? Why then is she home again despite talking all week long like he's her world? yet this is how it has been for 17 months now. I will repeat what i have said many times - I have never know anything like this. Last Tuesday, shouting and crying. 24 hours later, giggling and loving. Utterly bizarre. A 'Relationship' that only works via phone....

She's sometimes happy to text him all night than seeing him in person.

Maybe Leora finds it funny.....😉

• Upvote 3

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Blue, you don't know the half of it! You're absolutely right, another weekend night and all alone. Isn't this guy her Perfect Man? Why then is she home again despite talking all week long like he's her world? yet this is how it has been for 17 months now. I will repeat what i have said many times - I have never know anything like this. Last Tuesday, shouting and crying. 24 hours later, giggling and loving. Utterly bizarre. A 'Relationship' that only works via phone....

I think she’s alone because she simply doesn’t want to have this guy in front of cameras and obviously she can’t ( for unknown reasons ) overnight at his place at times .. just speculating here of course . 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

It is 5.30am in Leora old home town ex Paul will call in two hours I am guessing and as for her LB around midnight for some strange reason. Right across the site almost everyone is in bed or going to bed on a fucking Saturday night.

Let the game continue .. 

Just now, blue is the colour said:

Phone call already... Dhooo.

A phone call on camera and without hiding , well , for someone who  has her approval to be on cameras and not hiding the talks 😁