Leora - Home Activities #53

pulo filipe

It will be fun to see for how long this life will attract the viewers .. we spoke about variety that made it fun to watch .. apart from the hardcore fans , the chat participation might be showing the feelings of the repeated actions .. without wanting to disappoint , as mentioned that the variety was the thing that was keeping the interest , I don’t know for how long this life will keep this bond between  Leora / fans strong .. the Greek word is “ κορεσμός “ , in English translator says “ saturation “ .. 

40 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

Paul should arrive in December 

if everything is ready 

Paul is the past , she could bring him anytime easily .. it will cause more chaos in her life than she already has 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Blue, you don't know the half of it! You're absolutely right, another weekend night and all alone. Isn't this guy her Perfect Man? Why then is she home again despite talking all week long like he's her world? yet this is how it has been for 17 months now. I will repeat what i have said many times - I have never know anything like this. Last Tuesday, shouting and crying. 24 hours later, giggling and loving. Utterly bizarre. A 'Relationship' that only works via phone....

She's sometimes happy to text him all night than seeing him in person.

Maybe Leora finds it funny.....😉

That's what they call playing head games.  

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Strange, yeah.

Believe me, boys and girls of her and my generation don't do that in a relationship. We can spend time with cell phones in hand but the physical contact is always there. Even Malia also understood. Leora is the first and only girl in the world that I have seen holding a pseudo relationship only, ONLY, through phone calls. While living in the same city and not too far away.

It's not even a sex-only relationship because she herself says she's not so important (and seeing that she's at home today, Saturday night ... I believe it).

In short, a unique and rare case that should be studied.

Leora clearly with keeping on this life for the money, sacrificing all of having a normal life , however , the latest development of trying slowly an off cameras job can be a strong indication of things to come and as I said, well done for perhaps slowly thinking about the future.

I also explained why I believe this guy is always around , the lonely life is being “ cheated “ with messages and private phonecalls , like this she fights her loneliness and monotonous life she has. The company of a male friend even in this way , makes her feel that she has “ someone “ being interested in her .. the rest of us, the famous “ peasants “ are always there to watch her and this also makes her feel that people are always watching and distract the lonely feelings in my opinion . 

• Like 1