Leora - Home Activities #53

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, blue is the colour said:

She has a strange love life...

Strange, yeah.

Believe me, boys and girls of her and my generation don't do that in a relationship. We can spend time with cell phones in hand but the physical contact is always there. Even Malia also understood. Leora is the first and only girl in the world that I have seen holding a pseudo relationship only, ONLY, through phone calls. While living in the same city and not too far away.

It's not even a sex-only relationship because she herself says she's not so important (and seeing that she's at home today, Saturday night ... I believe it).

In short, a unique and rare case that should be studied.

• Upvote 2

4 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Strange, yeah.

Believe me, boys and girls of her and my generation don't do that in a relationship. We can spend time with cell phones in hand but the physical contact is always there. Even Malia also understood. Leora is the first and only girl in the world that I have seen holding a pseudo relationship only, ONLY, through phone calls. While living in the same city and not too far away.

It's not even a sex-only relationship because she herself says she's not so important (and seeing that she's at home today, Saturday night ... I believe it).

In short, a unique and rare case that should be studied.

You're right. When someone can text back and forth all night, then they're available to see. Yes?** Yet this happens so often, but look where she is. Alone, in silence. No Malia to talk to, nothing. So if this man can make her smile like a lovesick teenager on text (which he does), why not want actually to be with him? The physicality is getting even less, the longer it goes on.

We know a big reason for it being this way is a certain person 3000 miles away, who she still wishes was there with her. She said this only recently too. Despite that though, this with LB has always been part time - Yet she always treats things like its full time, the way she acts and reacts, all the tears, the yelling, the anger, the frustration, when he is in the wrong (as she sees it) once again.

THAT is the bizarre part. No one should behave that way for someone who will always be 2nd choice. I guess it's all about having this control over him. But to see her put herself through so much trauma for so little, is often at times hard to watch. And it does play a huge role in the life of the apartment overall, simply as LB is one of the main reasons why she has stayed away overnight since last summer.

** (Malia did this too, but at that point we didn't know it was because her guy had gone back to Ukraine!)

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 1