i'm blocked from RLC

the blocked me for reporting them for dog abuse. so I guess i'm out. now I wonder if I can get my money back for the month.

To Me

Today at 12:13 PM 

Hello,

Your account has been blocked permanently for the User Agreement violation.

Section 'IV. Restrictions on Use of Sites', par:

(A) duplicate a Site or any of the Materials contained therein;

© use the Sites or any of the Materials contained therein for any commercial purpose, or for any public display or public performance;

(D) record videos, take screenshots, restream, sell, rent, lease, license, sublicense, transfer, distribute, re-transmit, time-share

parece que el negocio funciona muy bien , se preocupan mucho de que no se lo tiren abajo , simplemente por publicar unas fotos o unos videos , ademas de forma personal y en un foro que solo habla de su pagina , no de forma masiva ni con intencion de ganar nada , lo que hace es mas beneficio que daño . o eso ,o no necesitan nuevas altas de miembros , ya tienen bastantes .

I took all my pics off here sorry not sure if its going to get my account back but if not oh well I didn't need to give them $30 a month anyways

Hard to argue that in any way.

Hey Madwolf sorry that you were banned but remember you did it for a good reason. RLC will sink soon anyway especially if they do not respond to all the complaints about abuse of the dog.

Everyone should boycott the whole RLC project until Katya and Rusian leave the apartment.

I enjoy bit of RLC and I certainly enjoy CamCaps but neither is worth watching abusive idiots hurting another creature.

Be proud you were banned. You were doing the right thing.

They block people if they bitch to much. But you can get around the block. Try to use another card it a few days or use a prepaid card with a made up name.

Always remember to remove the 5 digit number in the corner when posting!