US General Domestic Politics #33 Begins 09/22/21.

13 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

So show me the polls showing that people are interested in the Jan.6 Committee investigation and prove me wrong. 

OK.  This was from May, and the support has grown since then.

WWW.FORBES.COM

A Quinnipiac poll found 59% of Americans think Republicans are not “acting in the best interests of democracy,” while 49% say the same of Democrats.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

By releasing Haitian immigrants into the interior of the U.S. the Biden Administration has guaranteed that many more immigrants will be coming across our southern border. With the internet and cell phones the news of open borders in America will travel fast to people all over the world.:sad:

Now this is gaslighting.  You have NO EVIDENCE to support your bullshit, so you just shit out of your mouth.

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Ridgerunner said:

Tell me more fairy tales. :biggrin::tongue::biggrin::tongue:

here is the biggest fairy tale of all. you have been right all along. trump was the greatest thing since sliced bread. now that you have heard that whopper go back to the asspartment & continue your never ending nap.

• Upvote 1

No, if she were White she would still be a Marxist fool, just like you, comrade Golfer. It's the idiots like you on the left who see race every time you look at a Black person. I see individual human beings regardless of race when I look at people.

you are a little late with your comment from oppositeland.

• Upvote 1

But it wasn't right wing stupidity that killed the 13 American service people in Afghanistan nor killed the 10 innocent members of an Afghan family in Kabul. It was the stupidity and incompetence of Joe Biden and his administration.:dodgy:

so now joe will only need to kill 659,977 to catch up to your hero donny traitor.

• Upvote 1

Jen Psaki in today's White House press conference sounds like the "gaslighter in chief."😉

jen psaki is the 1st press secretary in the past 5 years to tell the truth. get your head out of donny's ass for a minute & check out reality.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

So show me the polls showing that people are interested in the Jan.6 Committee investigation and prove me wrong. 

mark meadows, steve bannon, & the rest of the enablers will show you how interested everyone is very soon.

• Upvote 1

And you just can't seem to stop talking about Donald Trump. Maybe that's because there is nothing positive to say about Joe Biden and the Democrats.

maybe it's because there is no end to the mess that donny traitor has left behind so get used to it.

• Upvote 1

By releasing Haitian immigrants into the interior of the U.S. the Biden Administration has guaranteed that many more immigrants will be coming across our southern border. With the internet and cell phones the news of open borders in America will travel fast to people all over the world.:sad:

don't worry. donny's asspartment will only rent to stupid white idiots like you.

• Upvote 1