B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #101 (September / October)

1 hour ago, ed2 said:

🤣

I'm always sitting here waiting for someone to ''go''.... Right now everyone in B4 and B2 needs to go, but that's go in a different meaning.

I'm sure many here feel the same sentiment,,, 

R.caaba4f78eb4d918b531f443e8a0460b?rik=wcDcT%2b%2fSIIzysQ&pid=ImgRaw&r=0 cheers.

Radi with an obvious better adjustment in the villa , day by day better feelings for her , perhaps some talks with the girls and seeing that there are some common interests have  helped also a lot .. 

I think she should start considering herself as a “ must be “ RLC tenant , she should know the appreciation she receives by the subscribers majority , it isn’t a coincidence that she is one of the few I can remember that only very few have asked to be replaced .. on the contrary , the supporting and encouraging comments are more and the fan base is always growing .. 

The color of money must have helped also a lot , I can’t personally wait till she gets to know the B1 girls , being also Russian can be of an extra advantage .. Yes , Radi is a worth to be RLC tenant even after such a long time , well done ☺️😇👏👏

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Very excited watching Karol and Radislava with this slow but steady co-living development , they could be an explosive duo in the villa 😁😉

If it was a couple months ago I would hope that Nana could learn something with them.

33 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If it was a couple months ago I would hope that Nana could learn something with them.

Nana - unfortunately - didn’t fulfill the expectations .. steps back after a nice and slow blossoming .. in my opinion , Tesla’s incident with the video made her reconsider lots of things .. she’s using RLC and the villa for growing other things , learning better English for example and just living a normal daily life without any appetite for anything more than what she has shown . We have B1 back , I am satisfied 😂🤣