B4 Girls On Vacation - General Topic 2021 #101 (September / October)

Ok Ravishing Radi, you know so well what men like, and you certainly can be extremely sensual and seductive just like Klassy Karol, so it is my hope with the two of you mentors you can teach Little Lovable No No Nana how to become so much more of seductive sensual sexy young woman. Radi and Karol you know the voyeurs love the ass up high and face down buried in a pillow or looking back with incredible desire. Please take the wonderful sweet and educate her how to use all of ASSets.

Hint:

image.jpeg.62db131b21f5cc716d93e1ba5ac5becc.jpegImage result for ass up face downImage result for ass up face down

2 minutes ago, valdemar said:

Just one mention. Radis vagina or lips are not as nice as nice as Leora, even they have 10 years difference.

Sorry, it's personal taste, but I have to disagree. Leora's got what I call a 'barbie pussy'...just nothing to it at all and very boring. I tend to go for lots of folds and flaps, much more interesting...such as Karol's.

But each to their own I say...:biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, valdemar said:

Just one mention. Radis vagina or lips are not as nice as nice as Leora, even they have 10 years difference.

Radislava , 28 years old , Leora , 30 years old .. Radislava had her apartment completely burned due to a fire in Russia , Leora left her apartment in Russia to seek money .. 

• Thanks 1
  • Upvote 2

5 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

Sorry, it's personal taste, but I have to disagree. Leora's got what I call a 'barbie pussy'...just nothing to it at all and very boring. I tend to go for lots of folds and flaps, much more interesting...such as Karol's.

But each to their own I say...:biggrin:

Karol’s is great , I agree .. And Kitty’s 😋😋

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, valdemar said:

R.b02c565f80f48697ad8ae717255f47fe?rik=0DzegzxWb5aDTQ&pid=ImgRaw&r=0 Umm,hate to break it to you but leora isn't 18 anymore dude,,,lmao.

3 minutes ago, ddhm said:

Radislava , 28 years old , Leora , 30 years old .. Radislava had her apartment completely burned due to a fire in Russia , Leora left her apartment in Russia to seek money .. 

I think you've gone off topic DD...😏

Incredible sensual bate with the amazing face expressions  by Radislava .. and the awesome teasing with the finger inside her panties 😋😋 

Kitty vs Radislava currently .. on one of the rare “ old Kitty “ sudden appearances .. how great 👏👏😈😈

31 minutes ago, Thestarider said:

Ok Ravishing Radi, you know so well what men like, and you certainly can be extremely sensual and seductive just like Klassy Karol, so it is my hope with the two of you mentors you can teach Little Lovable No No Nana how to become so much more of seductive sensual sexy young woman. Radi and Karol you know the voyeurs love the ass up high and face down buried in a pillow or looking back with incredible desire. Please take the wonderful sweet and educate her how to use all of ASSets.

Hint:

image.jpeg.62db131b21f5cc716d93e1ba5ac5becc.jpegImage result for ass up face downImage result for ass up face down

Then i have got a song for you,,:biggrin:

• Haha 2

B-4 is being out top cammed by Cute Kitty and B-1 ever since they reopened it, but as always they continue to fail to step up their game to compete with the other apartments. Karol and Radi rock it, but that is about all that is worth watching B-4 for these days. As much potential as Nana brought to B-4 it might be about time to find another to replace her, her progression reached it's climax early on and now she is just taking up space sadly. It now quite apparent that RLC has replacements waiting to fill open positions. B-5 Makeover is needed as well.