Leora - Home Activities #60

Slipper Guyquad

These are the times I regret not playing a couple of numbers in the lottery 😆.

Two hours ago I wrote that she would be back in a couple of hours and there she was at home. And apparently she didn't even sleep well since the first thing she did as soon as she got back was to go back to bed.

• Upvote 2

27 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

She just killed the vacuum robot and shut the kitchen window because she is tired from the all night shagging 😁

The problem is that the majority seems to approve this way of life from her ( I mean that all of the essential , interesting and important things happening outside ) and  therefore - really sad to say this - , this woman she only serves her purpose at RLC for just few people , that I don’t even want to mention their name but they have an obsession with her ( they even admitted it ) , by being there just walking  naked , masturbating and having her legs , while always alone ,  wide spread open to simply attract views to add more money to her bank account ( and easily making it happen 😇 ) ..

This place , with this way of life from this tenant , it is the most seen , according to the daily thumbnails .. can this explain also then the sink of RLC? Or is it an endless psychological “ game “ for the viewers that they just tune in daily to this apartment to maybe finally see anything at all different happening because Leora has given for a continuation of years some incredible solo performances and people want to see this solo performances , FINALLY  , be shared with someone on camera , even if this guy is her ( ex ) boyfriend  who didn’t care not only to please her but himself also at times ? Pff, whatever .. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2