Leora - Home Activities #60

Slipper Guyquad

Just now, Brokk! said:

I understand, but in the end WHAT is Leora looking for in him? it's been like this for a year and every time they end up arguing. She will also need him but at the same time she doesn't want him if not like ... yeah, like what? As a shoulder to cry on? there is Paul. As company when she is sick? there is Paul. When she needs help with some tech gimmick, she calls Paul. When she wants to let off steam, Paul is there. And if Paul isn't there, she calls her friends in Prague or the one she talks to on Skype. Yeah ... what is LB?

You're absolutely correct in all that, and i can respond easily to your last three words - What is LB?

There in person. Paul isn't. 

That's the answer.

• Like 2

Just now, Slipper Guyquad said:

There in person. Paul isn't. 

That's the answer.

The way she behaves sometimes it doesn't even look like this. Ok physical proximity but ... is this enough? physical proximity can have it with anyone else and with any other man. Why only him? Is it possible that after a year she can't find something better, maybe someone who is closer to her tastes? 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

The way she behaves sometimes it doesn't even look like this. Ok physical proximity but ... is this enough? physical proximity can have it with anyone else and with any other man. Why only him? Is it possible that after a year she can't find something better, maybe someone who is closer to her tastes? 

I don't know and quite frankly i don't care.

Yes RDKing and Chef i can see you're stalking me again. I did ask for you to be decent for once but you just can't do it. what's the bloody point.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Trouble is Ste, i have been given laugh or confused reactions by someone who actually knows and agrees with what i write, as they've told me this in PM. That's the annoying aspect. Doing one thing privately, and another publicly.

Look SG, you know one of them who laughs at you is Masterchef, It's his condescending stance, making out that he knows more than anyone else through privileged information. He knows nothing!! Even those who would have us believe they "talk" to Leora would only know as much as she wants them to know, or as much as she want's them to let everyone else know.

They actually believe they are relevant....Poor misguided sad fools. 

• Haha 2
  • Upvote 3

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

I don't know and quite frankly i don't care.

Yes RDKing and Chef i can see you're stalking me again. I did ask for you to be decent for once but you just can't do it. what's the bloody point.

It's not RD King, he has I think listened to what you asked, but I assure you it is not him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1