Leora - Home Activities #61

pulo filipe

Can we have a discussion about it and possibly interview her before we make any rash decisions? Just asking !🤓

As far as I'm concerned she can replace Leora....🤣🤣🤣

Only Joking Leora !!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

Leora on the phone? 

Wow! what a special event! where did you see it? in the CNN? Leora talk,Leora eat,Leora shit,Leora sleep, the truth is that Leora "has not delivered the goods" for long time, she needs to F.U.C.K !

Maybe I'm weird but although she's amazing ,watching her talking on the phone ,does not do it to me. 

49 minutes ago, joyer said:

Wow! what a special event! where did you see it? in the CNN? Leora talk,Leora eat,Leora shit,Leora sleep, the truth is that Leora "has not delivered the goods" for long time, she needs to F.U.C.K !

Maybe I'm weird but although she's amazing ,watching her talking on the phone ,does not do it to me. 

👏👏👏

9 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

today is hair salon day 

Friday

No I do not think so. She's starting to draw and not getting ready to go out as usual. She would usually be dressed and gone by now. It may have been there yesterday, the time she went out and back more or less coincides with the previous Fridays. Today she will do something else but who knows what...I doubt she stays at home all day.

• Thanks 1