Leora - Home Activities #61

pulo filipe

2 minutes ago, Raul399 said:

what strange things ... hahaha ...
camera 1 is free ..
Fuck since March 3 that I do not see it live ... hahaha
I remember that date because it was when I canceled my membership ... hahaha

They have been making all cams free at times in the last couple of days, then locking all of them. It keeps changing all the time. Right now, cam 8 is free.

7 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Han estado liberando todas las cámaras a veces en los últimos días y luego bloqueándolas todas. Sigue cambiando todo el tiempo. En este momento, la leva 8 es gratuita.

Hello shoe ..... thanks for the information ...
It is very rare that I see rlc ... when I decided to eliminate my membership, it was because the project no longer attracted me ... nowadays less .. hahaha
Today I had a little free time and I went in to greet people in cc ... and I tried rlc to see miniatures and it happened that free cameras worked ...
I imagine it will be a new policy to recruit members .. hahaha ... if they have reached that point ... it is because it should not have so many members ... hahaha

Just now, Raul399 said:

Hello shoe ..... thanks for the information ...
It is very rare that I see rlc ... when I decided to eliminate my membership, it was because the project no longer attracted me ... nowadays less .. hahaha
Today I had a little free time and I went in to greet people in cc ... and I tried rlc to see miniatures and it happened that free cameras worked ...
I imagine it will be a new policy to recruit members .. hahaha ... if they have reached that point ... it is because it should not have so many members ... hahaha

They are all over the place right now! For a few weeks, they have been opening and closing cams in all apartments, some days all cams are locked, some days many are free - But only for a short while. So it can change any time. Yes, this will be to recruit new subs, Leora the other week went into the other room to start a show, the cams were made free, as soon as she got going, they locked them!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

¡Están por todos lados ahora mismo! Durante algunas semanas, han estado abriendo y cerrando cámaras en todos los apartamentos, algunos días todas las cámaras están bloqueadas, algunos días muchas son gratuitas, pero solo por un corto tiempo. Entonces puede cambiar en cualquier momento. Sí, esto será para reclutar nuevos subs, Leora la otra semana fue a la otra habitación para comenzar un show, las cámaras se liberaron, tan pronto como se puso en marcha, ¡las bloquearon!

Hahaha .... from what you count .. if they are desperate ... hahaha
The unconditional fans of Leora continue to pay the membership please ..... Poor Leora if RLC goes to shit ... what would she live ...
All of you remain faithful ... for her sake .... hahaha

2 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Hola Raúl, ¿cómo van las cosas?

Very good Jimbo .... very happy and very happy .... everything is going perfectly ..... and I am super happy ... and my wife is delighted with the situation .... I cannot ask for anything from life ... I feel like I have it all ...