Leora - Home Activities #61

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, Raul399 said:

It seems to me that she has lost weight ... or maybe it's the jean ... they make her a nice ass ... hahaha

She's looking good right now, that's true. But she has had a rough couple of weeks - She got food poisoning, still has some gastric problems, had a cold she can't shake off, her father appears to be unwell sadly, and also an erratic sleep pattern, she was telling Paul she feels restless, and has been teary. And we've offered sympathy. 

But a certain 'Someone' has been in her bad books, now he's back in her good books again.....

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Ella se ve bien ahora, eso es cierto. Pero ha tenido un par de semanas difíciles: sufrió una intoxicación alimentaria, todavía tiene algunos problemas gástricos, tuvo un resfriado del que no puede deshacerse, su padre parece no estar bien y también un patrón de sueño errático, le estaba diciendo a Paul que se siente inquieto. Y le hemos ofrecido simpatía. 

Pero cierto 'Alguien' ha estado en sus malos libros, ahora está de vuelta en sus buenos libros otra vez ...

I'm glad she's okay now ...
I have always had a special affection for her ...
I wish Leora all the best.

• Like 3