Leora - Home Activities #61

pulo filipe

Bonjour à tous les amis

Je viens de lire vos commentaires intéressants et sans polémique

J’ai pus lire que léora ces masturbé hier soir avec les doigts puis son jouet rose je suis heureux pour vous ce fut une très bonne soirée

Aujourd’hui ces journée salon ou une partie, moi je la voir seulement la journée hélas le soir, je ne la voie jamais

Actuellement au téléphone je pense à Paul

Bonne journée

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, patou said:

Hello to all friends

I just read your interesting and non-controversial comments

I could read that Léora these masturbated last night with her fingers then her pink toy I'm happy for you it was a very good evening

Today these living room days or a part, I only see her during the day, alas at night, I never see her

Currently on the phone I'm thinking of Paul

Good day

Yes she just called Paul, and she was on Skype last night as you saw. But she did make a 1am call, difficult to know who, but it was either LB or Malia - Whichever it was, she looked totally bored with what they were saying to her, even rolled her eyes at one point....And she was the one who made the call.....

• Thanks 2

yesterday was a happy thursday 

Night 

Leora in bed 

Masturbation With fingers and Mr pink 

Washing the kitten in the sink and with the leg in the washing machine 

Watch TV on tablet 

On Skype with great love Paul ❤️

On the phone 

To sleep 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Yes she just called Paul, and she was on Skype last night as you saw. But she did make a 1am call, difficult to know who, but it was either LB or Malia - Whichever it was, she looked totally bored with what they were saying to her, even rolled her eyes at one point....And she was the one who made the call.....

Nice 😆

She more or less thought something like "come on, let's call this person (maybe Malia)" to then think "worst decision of my life".

• Haha 1

Trying to convince StnCld316 to organise a " Bring back the Brazilian " protest on behalf of the " Seen One Bald Pussy Seen Them All " movement. 

It's an offshoot of the anti deforestation organisation supporting the effects of global warming.🙄😁

wax crap

• Like 1
  • Haha 1