Leora - Home Activities #61

pulo filipe

11 hours ago, patou said:

But I believe when Leora left for the night if I observed correctly she had a very light start of the airstrip and when she took a shower she had it more, so she maybe shaved on the outside.

I am still slightly puzzled by her actions concerning the "landing strip ," especially after so carefully cultivating it for a week, and then deliberately laying on the bed and displaying it to us as she was getting ready to go out at 13.18 AFTER she had showered...then in a 40 seconds visit to the toilet it was gone.

Like she was sending a message to someone, instead of the finger perhaps 🙄

Strange woman ! 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I notice we have another laughing cavalier posing as a " Newbie " when we know he is not. You only supposedly joined 15 hours ago, surely that's enough time to grow some balls and say what you've got to say instead of hiding behind an emoji...Oh so familiar and predictable. 

Don't be shy, you never used to be !! 🖕

• Like 1

1 hour ago, jimbo4 said:

I am still slightly puzzled by her actions concerning the "landing strip ," especially after so carefully cultivating it for a week, and then deliberately laying on the bed and displaying it to us as she was getting ready to go out at 13.18 AFTER she had showered...then in a 40 seconds visit to the toilet it was gone.

Like she was sending a message to someone, instead of the finger perhaps 🙄

Strange woman ! 

Maybe she shaved because she heard Aunt coming. But I don't think that's it, so many times she shaved in the middle even with her newly arrived Aunt.

Anyway, I don't think she did it out of spite towards anyone here, also because she had her own business to think about. 

Strange with Leora is to say the least. 😆

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Brokk! said:

Maybe she shaved because she heard Aunt coming. But I don't think that's it, so many times she shaved in the middle even with her newly arrived Aunt.

Anyway, I don't think she did it out of spite towards anyone here, also because she had her own business to think about. 

Strange with Leora is to say the least. 😆

Yes it could be any number of reasons. it's just strange that she was sitting on the bed naked facing camera 9 on her phone, she finished on her phone and immediately looked a her reflection primarily looking at her lower body grinning, then moved over so that camera 9 could capture her completely, laid back with her lower body close up to the mirror presenting the strip so it could be viewed, got up and creamed herself including the strip then walked out as if to go and wash her hands in the bathroom, but instead diverted into the toilet and 40 seconds later reappears bald as a baby.

Stranger than strange !🙄

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes it could be any number of reasons. it's just strange that she was sitting on the bed naked facing camera 9 on her phone, she finished on her phone and immediately looked a her reflection primarily looking at her lower body grinning, then moved over so that camera 9 could capture her completely, laid back with her lower body close up to the mirror presenting the strip so it could be viewed, got up and creamed herself including the strip then walked out as if to go and wash her hand in the bathroom, but instead diverted into the toilet and 40 seconds later reappears bald as a baby.

Stranger than strange !🙄

I thought the sexy lingerie would follow dream on

• Like 1