Leora - Home Activities #61

pulo filipe

59 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

Yes it could be any number of reasons. it's just strange that she was sitting on the bed naked facing camera 9 on her phone, she finished on her phone and immediately looked a her reflection primarily looking at her lower body grinning, then moved over so that camera 9 could capture her completely, laid back with her lower body close up to the mirror presenting the strip so it could be viewed, got up and creamed herself including the strip then walked out as if to go and wash her hand in the bathroom, but instead diverted into the toilet and 40 seconds later reappears bald as a baby.

Stranger than strange !🙄

She did it to spite you but I don't remember you writing who knows what wrong 😆

However, if it took her less than a minute to remove the strip, I wonder what a quarter of an hour or more is doing in the bathroom. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

However, if it took her less than a minute to remove the strip, I wonder what a quarter of an hour or more is doing in the bathroom. 

total body hair removal 😁

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

She was showering ( including the landing strip ) and washing her hair.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She was showering ( including the landing strip ) and washing her hair.

Yes Leora was in the toilet doing her normal shaving and finished 20 minutes went to shower with the strip intact looking good must have taking some effort

Going to be optimistic here she giving us a taste of what coming down the tracks another strip with stockings sexy underwear and a titillating dance nothing

wrong with that looking forward to it or am I dreaming again.        Hey just looking at replay as I missed this morning sure looks like the strip is returning when Leora was having a shower Shit looking at the wrong shower sorry folks

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 1

41 minutes ago, pulo filipe said:

beautiful girl with 

White panties 

tights 

Black shorts and white t-shirt 

Black jacket 

Quite unusual how she dressed today.

Usually at this time she goes out in jeans and a T-shirt...

• Like 1