B2 - General Topic 2021 #25 (October)

4 minutes ago, swordfish said:

Wonder if its all girls or random dickheads coming.

If the B1 will be there I think they will be alone. I seams to be a girls only party. Don't expect lesbo thing.  Maybe only with Mila and Radi.

2 minutes ago, thinga69 said:

If the B1 will be there I think they will be alone. I seams to be a girls only party. Don't expect lesbo thing.  Maybe only with Mila and Radi.

Looks like B1 will be coming there getting ready . Wonder why there all getting make up on there seems strange they didnt come made up.

So, all the girls from B4 except for Nelly, are in B1.  I wonder what time Martina will show up at B4 to hook up with Nelly?  It's such a sad read to here that these girls are still visiting the other apartments.  From now on when I speak about this very thing, I will use the words "office cubicle" to describe what's happening.  Today the B4 office cubicle is visiting the B2 office cubicle for drinks and a fire side chat that will be completed under the careful observation of pseudo lesbian aficionado Alladino.  Probably in a little while office cubicle B1 will join office cubicles B2 & B4 for the show to commence.  SAD....VERY VERY SAD!!

• Haha 1