B2 - General Topic 2021 #25 (October)

Noldus

Not much to say except - finally - the exposure of the relationships currently in Barcelona apartments . I don’t of course expect that everyone is friend with everyone but with a simple look and observation of tonight’s event in B2 shows a lot …

Say whatever and I know I am perhaps in the minority here , but Bruno / Curly / Cesar is the necessary “ bomb “ that can cause anything …

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

After Holly / Bruno at the same time at the same place with Gina , after Stella / Bruno / Holly ( but not at a place that they had any i traction in the past ) , we get another major moment with the famous incident coming in mind with Ulyana / Bruno … as expected , Nelly’s and B5’s absence show a lot ( to catch up with the earlier post 😉

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

After Holly / Bruno at the same time at the same place with Gina , after Stella / Bruno / Holly ( but not at a place that they had any i traction in the past ) , we get another major moment with the famous incident coming in mind with Ulyana / Bruno … as expected , Nelly’s and B5’s absence show a lot ( to catch up with the earlier post 😉

One of these days Bruno's dick will turn green and fall off.  :biggrin:

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, StnCld316 said:

One of these days Bruno's dick will turn green and fall off.  :biggrin:

if only wishing would make it true.:smile: unfortunately the reputation only grows and obviously makes him more desirable to girlies...

1 hour ago, menouscope2015 said:

Why can't it be an ALL GIRLS party for once , ant NOT HAVE THAT F.... imbecile who will probably consider himself the King of the place !! 😡

Couldn’t agree more menou but how does one get rid of him. He’s probably one of these arseholes who thrives on unpopularity and likes to wind up folk like us 😩