Leora - Home Activities #62

pulo filipe

1 minute ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

True, i do think it looks more like an office to be honest! The old place was much more homely. She has bought flowers for herself at times, trouble is flowers go off quickly! If she finishes the drawings she has started, she may want to frame them or hang them, which would be a good idea. She started a painting yesterday but stopped quickly, because she didn't have the right paints. She told Paul she needed acrylics instead.

She has OCD with cleaning, maybe this is why she doesn't have things in this apartment. 

Please forgive me, but imagine if Radi was living with her. OMG Radi has her crap everywhere and hundreds of girly things. I think Leora would throw Radi over the balcony. ( This was written as humorous comment) 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

She has OCD with cleaning, maybe this is why she doesn't have things in this apartment. 

Please forgive me, but imagine if Radi was living with her. OMG Radi has her crap everywhere and hundreds of girly things. I think Leora would throw Radi over the balcony. ( This was written as humorous comment) 

I have seen on the thumbs it's like an Aladdin's Cave! If she threw all the bags over, it would take her all night! Malia may have been untidy at times, but in comparison she is spotless!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

Enjoy the rest of the day/ night. I need to mow the lawns and it bloody near kills me as it takes 3 plus hours.

How lucky am I, mine takes 20 minutes to do the edges & mow 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pete1960 said:

How lucky am I, mine takes 20 minutes to do the edges & mow 

I should get a ride-on mower but I like to keep fit. ( so when I'm on holidays in QLD I look good on the beaches )

Shower done to wash the sweat off and now sitting back drinking a Canadian Dry.

image.png.667de06d0ab4ebc1588578f79eb691cc.png

• Haha 1

Good Morning - Buon giorno - Bonjour

Good morning Beautiful girls so cute

Leora  and sexy girl

👸🌟👯

I wish you a great Sunday! May you recharge your energy and start another week of great achievements

🐨👯  🌟🐈 🐱🐴🦝🐿️🦍🗼💀🐊😁 😈🐶 🦨  🔭 🏍️ 🕵️👨‍🍳🌶️ nick  gag-her patou  brokk!  hard on chris  gregg   marco 6742 nenemoh7 howard ddhm c101 taxio miraguy

• Like 2