Leora - Home Activities #62

pulo filipe

Well , a ) maybe she had nice sex last night and she wanted to do it again , b ) she didn’t have sex and she arranged for today , c ) neither a ) nor b ) , she just continues any of her outside activities after being very generous with the subscribers , fulfilling her working obligations with 3X masturbations in 24 hours ( despite having her period ) and according to her - since there is nothing else happening in this apartment - , mission accomplished . 

The comments flow , the list of CC members keep on posting here and the variety of conversations simply show the dynamic of this apartment ( and definitely of course referring to the not so long ago past ) … 

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

I don't think so, she brought some sneakers and shorts. And I don't think you need a sports suit to give a blowjob...😆

The “ girl next door “ outfit is what has made many people here fall in love with her and become obsessed . 

On a rather strange note , it is funny that anyone who has been observing  Leora for years , even the majority of us men getting crazy with mini skirts , high heels and in general , “ smart “ way of getting dressed , we have never seen her with “ provocative “ looks ( a nice deep neckline for example letting the imagination run wild for her nice tits , a nice long dress or a mini skirt accompanied with high heels ) , we only know her with simple casual looks … I for one would have liked to see this side from her - having also my fetish liking the high heels on women 😋😋 -  ( of course she maybe has another garderobe at the other place where she has part of her belongings 😇

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, ddhm said:

The “ girl next door “ outfit is what has made many people here fall in love with her and become obsessed . 

On a rather strange note , it is funny that anyone who has been observing  Leora for years , even the majority of us men getting crazy with mini skirts , high heels and in general , “ smart “ way of getting dressed , we have never seen her with “ provocative “ looks ( a nice deep neckline for example letting the imagination run wild for her nice tits , a nice long dress or a mini skirt accompanied with high heels ) , we only know her with simple casual looks … I for one would have liked to see this side from her - having also my fetish liking the high heels on women 😋😋 -  ( of course she maybe has another garderobe at the other place where she has part of her belongings 😇

Only her mouth

36 minutes ago, ddhm said:

its weird how some like high heels and some love the sink wash

I Love You Puns GIF by Chippy the Dog

• Like 1