Leora - Home Activities #62

pulo filipe

16 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Because 5 minutes before leaving she called LB and said where to meet him, she will walk there.

✔️  she asked where he was ,  i think he is with his friends , said she would walk and meet him there . 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 5

40 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Because 5 minutes before leaving she called LB and said where to meet him, she will walk there.

thats why u need to share the info and said i understand russian and she just said that, i thought u was just guessing

30 minutes ago, Nenemoh7 said:

thats why u need to share the info and said i understand russian and she just said that, i thought u was just guessing

I don't guess, nor does GH or the other translators, it would be wrong to. Anything written has either been said out loud, or can be seen. Otherwise it just confuses things and leads to speculation. So if we say she is speaking to Paul for example, it's because we know she is etc.

• Thanks 3
  • Upvote 2

2 hours ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

So …. First of , you know i don’t watch this apartment 24/7 , for me it is one more apartment to watch and comment like the 10 rest of RLC and that’s why my questions , quite often to be honest concerning such issues . Now , Leora who is hiding any important talks and she goes to the bathroom to speak or at the lobby as it has been revealed , you tell me ( and GAG-HER confirming ) that she spoke out loud where to meet her male friend .. Why does she want the viewers to know this when this is a man that she pretends he isn’t existing ( by keeping him out of her private life ) and she wants anyone to know that on the contrary of the way her path of life is formatted in Prague , there’s always big love Paul to contact morning / afternoon evening and let us listen to all of her talks ? 

Many times , there have been posts that Leora knows how to “ cheat “ the masses by letting the people believe what they want to believe … We assume then that she made a phonecall in open public for the viewers to meet a guy that fans hate and viewers in general know nothing of his existence as he is an invisible person .. It can’t be then that she meets another guy or another friend in general ? Is she speaking so often in public with him and does she put the phone on “ speaker “ so as for everyone to understand the dialogue or how is it since they hardly ever communicate as we are told that we know it is him ? Can you personally ( or others in general ) identify his voice when they speak on the phone? But they don’t speak in the phone in public , do they ? 

Anyway , my point is that there have been posts after posts that this guy is again off the microscope and now he is there again, assuming that the information is correct ( that I have no reason to deny of course but i develop my fair and reasonable - I want to believe - arguments concerning their communication ) , why then can we consider him a bad influence for Leora ? What in the world is he doing wrong so as to gather this negativity and heat ? Is it because he “ obeys “ the rules that Leora has set ( “ no visiting hours at my home “ 😂🤣 , no public chats and constant phonecalls, no demands to meet without being organized ) ? Is it because he is distracting her to be with big love Paul ? But how he does this since Leora agrees to see him if she hates him ? At the end , what honestly is this man doing wrong ? Except if I am to believe that Leora’s mood is depended on this guy and the ability he has to control her whole life by distance , like she is a remote doll of sorts .What is his mistake to be considered a negative person for Leora ? 

I don’t want to defend or support neither him nor Leora and the opposite but since this apartment offers COMPLETELY nothing in my opinion for the RLC project and it only exists so as to see a woman sleep, wake up , shave or not her pussy , go out  , comeback , masturbate and play with her Apple products , it is the least to try and make some chats .. If it wasn’t for Pulo that makes 20 pages with his GIFs and comments out of the 30 pages required to change the number of the thread , it is of a big regret and pity that nearly none seems to care for interesting  talks for the PERSON Leora and not for the ADULT PERFORMER Leora because this is what she is , according to her current RLC participation .

• Confused 1

23 hours ago, taxio said:

hay un viejo refrán castellano, que dice ..... Días de mucho, vísperas de nada. mañana probablemente, no este, o no pase nada

ya que usamos tanto las señales, lo de hoy....todos sabíamos, que iba a pasar

volverá?. Si. pero a la hora que le de la gana; es la Reina de vodevil; todo esta pensado y calculado( no hay lugar para la improvisación), ha cumplido, ha hecho su papel, "el espectáculo debe de continuar

y...pregunta de el millón; en realidad, era el LB quien llamaba?,¿como lo sabemos?, podría ser cualquier amigo, para salir a tomar algo.

nunca se han parado a pensar, que lo de LB es una invención de leora, para tenernos pendientes de una vida social, fuera de la casa?

• Like 1

es la Reina, del vodevil y de el funambulismo, no hay datos concretos; solo habla, con un fulano, que no es Paul, pero...no necesariamente, mantiene relaciones sexuales, con el

es nuestra invención, o la suya?