Leora - Home Activities #63

pulo filipe

34 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Do other women get jealous of Leora I would suggest.

I don’t like to spoil the narration or put “ oil on fire “ , but if you have ever visited Prague or in general , interacted with Czech women , Leora is the least to say a “ normal “ looking woman in comparison to the outstanding and incredible natural beauty that 7-8 out of 10 women of her age have .. 

Whoever has visited Prague or the Czech République , can only confirm what I say . Hungarian and Czech women are the most stunning looking at that part of Europe , then there are some fantastic women in Romania , Serbia and Poland and of course the Scandinavian countries , especially the Swedish .. Greeks and Italians have a different Latin and south European beauty but analyzing European women off topic a bit 😂🤣 , czech women are a different natural beauty level 

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I don’t like to spoil the narration or put “ oil on fire “ , but if you have ever visited Prague or in general , interacted with Czech women , Leora is the least to say a “ normal “ looking woman in comparison to the outstanding and incredible natural beauty that 7-8 out of 10 women of her age have .. 

Whoever has visited Prague or the Czech République , can only confirm what I say . Hungarian and Czech women are the most stunning looking at that part of Europe , then there are some fantastic women in Romania , Serbia and Poland and of course the Scandinavian countries , especially the Swedish .. Greeks and Italians have a different Latin and south European beauty but analyzing European women off topic a bit 😂🤣 , czech women are a different natural beauty level 

bla, bla, we dont believe you, czech women prettier than leora?

we want proof, u have pics?

cuz leora look like a young Jennifer Lawrence

• Haha 1
  • Upvote 4

1 minute ago, Brokk! said:

However, it is clear that before going to the dance class Leora has passed somewhere. Usually the course has it around 6pm. She came out it was almost 2pm and she still hasn't come back...

Phone police for gods sake it's an emergency 

• Haha 1

49 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

However, it is clear that before going to the dance class Leora has passed somewhere. Usually the course has it around 6pm. She came out it was almost 2pm and she still hasn't come back...

Don't forget, it is a weekend so classes can easily be in the daytime instead. She may have gone to a gym, a fitness workout, that's possible. But with how long she's been out, she could instead be helping out at the salon cleaning etc, which she has done in the past as well. 

• Upvote 2

50 minutes ago, ddhm said:

From an appearance perspective, Leora would fit in nicely in an upscale community. No tattoos, no nose ring, no tongue, lip (or labia) piercing, no wild hair color. I assume she speaks proper Russian (and her English isn't bad). I doubt she uses slang as commonplace when she speaks.  Probably keeps her swearing to a minimum. She has shown proper etiquette, appears to put others' needs before hers.

But as we know, appearances can be deceiving.

• Like 1