Leora - Home Activities #63

pulo filipe

59 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well i said to you a couple of nights ago, the old place look much more homely. This one to me looks like an office. Maybe tenants aren't allowed to do anything to the apartments there, it's possible.

I have made a similar comment ( Aussie also today makes very good points regarding the “ cold / unfriendly apartment ) some weeks ago comparing an apartment that I was posting at  that time with this one . I don’t think that there’s any other place that the tenant doesn’t “ feel “ it like home .. Kitty’s and Mirukawa’s  apartments both in Prague also , you can tell the “ warmth” of the place , especially at the place they spend most of their time , that is the LR .. Leora in this apartment , apart from some flowers  every now and then ( it’s been even a long time we have seen this also ) , hasn’t interfered at all making it at least  the place to really feel home after her private life outside . 

Is this because she still feels the apartment or life in Russia still important ? Is it because she isn’t a fan of decorations ( which for a woman and especially with this detailed cleaning she likes to do often seems out of character ) or because she doesn’t really believe that this apartment never will be her “ home “ and there’s no need ? 

I believe that the majority of people simply want to have their apartments as their ultimate “ shelter “ whenever things aren’t the best , just coming home after a difficult day and really saying “ finally I am back home “ rather than preferring to stay elsewhere or feel comfortable at different places . 

In any case , even the removal of the things in the guest room  , the couch and the bed , I can’t say it helps a lot .. but of course this is something that she only knows and it isn’t of a really much importance what we think as she’s the one living in this apartment .. we just comment on how usually things are in the apartments for the majority . 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I have made a similar comment ( Aussie also today makes very good points regarding the “ cold / unfriendly apartment ) some weeks ago comparing an apartment that I was posting at  that time with this one . I don’t think that there’s any other place that the tenant doesn’t “ feel “ it like home .. Kitty’s and Mirukawa’s  apartments both in Prague also , you can tell the “ warmth” of the place , especially at the place they spend most of their time , that is the LR .. Leora in this apartment , apart from some flowers  every now and then ( it’s been even a long time we have seen this also ) , hasn’t interfered at all making it at least  the place to really feel home after her private life outside . 

Is this because she still feels the apartment or life in Russia still important ? Is it because she isn’t a fan of decorations ( which for a woman and especially with this detailed cleaning she likes to do often seems out of character ) or because she doesn’t really believe that this apartment never will be her “ home “ and there’s no need ? 

I believe that the majority of people simply want to have their apartments as their ultimate “ shelter “ whenever things aren’t the best , just coming home after a difficult day and really saying “ finally I am back home “ rather than preferring to stay elsewhere or feel comfortable at different places . 

In any case , even the removal of the things in the guest room  , the couch and the bed , I can’t say it helps a lot .. but of course this is something that she only knows and it isn’t of a really much importance what we think as she’s the one living in this apartment .. we just comment on how usually things are in the apartments for the majority . 

Dunno, as i said, maybe tenants aren't allowed to do anything to the apartments in that building.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

I've been in lockdown for 245 days, apart from the wife the neighbor's Leora is all I've got to look at. So she is looking pretty good to me.

Soon it is over for what I am reading .. I think it was too much and a really big exaggeration the way the country was locked down .. I have a colleague working with me that she’s from Melbourne and she often describes me what’s going on in details . The things you learn .. oh my .. 😔😱😨

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, moos54 said:

It's a mondial problem, so yes

Almost 4 hours now .. a big test for all of the social media junkies 😂 ( the majority of the girls of RLC as well 😆😁

• Upvote 1

23 minutes ago, scutus said:

Boring, in this case may very well be in the eyes of the beholder. Or is possibly caused by ones expectations !

To each his/her own, in their opinion of what constitutes boredom !  Her maneuvers at the couch, have outlasted Radi's attempt to dislodge Leora from the #1 live thumbnail. For example !

In the last 2 apartments there were little shelves especially the the second one for Leora's paintings and all her trinkets, photos, ornaments In the last few weeks

she has tried to make it to her liking and if she starts painting again we might see some on the walls

• Upvote 2

2 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

I would assume that to be true.

There also is a possibility, that RLC does not want to be charged for repairing the walls. Plants, artificial, or real, are not out of the question. 

It simply comes down to Leora's choice, regarding plants. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Dunno, as i said, maybe tenants aren't allowed to do anything to the apartments in that building.

Possible but you can tell other minor details , like , why isn’t a photo for example next to her bed with Paul and Eva perhaps ? A hanging slide of photos on her door pointing to nice memories of the past ( kind like she has on her cupboard in the bedroom ) .. she could easily have also pots outside in the balcony , something that women are really obsessed having ( maybe not her of course) .. anyway , a decorated apartment simply helps to the whole psychology and feeling “ having “ company  rather than the “ empty coldness “ of the way that the apartment looks like currently ..