Leora - Home Activities #63

pulo filipe

1 hour ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

The Dolls! Of course. Pity they weren't brought, she could get them sent in fact, unless she doesn't have interest. Would look much better in place of all those crappy bears she was presented with eh?!

If I am not mistaken. The dolls were made by her to be sold. Yes she kept a couple of her favorites, on the shelves in guest room. But, there were also four unused wooden shipping boxes with the dolls logo on them by the window in the guest room.

It would be my guess that at the time following the exodus of RLC from Russia. That the dolls became a commodity, and were shipped to a central location that merchandised them.

What, and where did the balance of hers especially, and Paul's personal possessions wind up at ? She certainly did not bring all of her possessions or clothes, to Prague. 

I do not think it was because of lack of interest on her part. But, it would not surprise me for her to have either given the many clothes that she had, for example, plus things like her easel and paint supplies. Either to a charity organization, or to someone who was involved in her kennel operation for homeless dogs !  

We know nothing of what transpired in Krasnoyarsk, following 2019_06_18, the last day the RLC cameras functioning there, until 2019_08_15 when Leora again made her appearance via RLC"s cameras in Prague.

Nor, do we know how much the COVID has interfered with her plans that she may have had at the onset of her tenure in Prague !

• Sad 1
  • Upvote 2

1 minute ago, StnCld316 said:

I bet there was a lot of Karen's today over that Facebook outage.   :biggrin:

Funny we have a lot of Karen's here.

( Including my sister is the biggest bitch you have ever seen. But I still love her to bits ) 

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Aussie_oi_oi said:

RSI on the right hand 🤣

She DOES have a problem with her wrists, that is true! She hurt it when she slipped in the bathroom last year, but recently i saw her look up medical stuff one night as she was feeling both wrists, and as soon as i saw that i thought Carpel Tunnel, which might sound funny, but think of all that texting, that will cause problems.

But this pain is under her ribs, this is the 3rd time i've seen her get it not long after eating, since she had the food poisoning, and each time she takes an antacid from her drawer. It could be just changing diets, but something keeps affecting her gut.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

She DOES have a problem with her wrists, that is true! She hurt it when she slipped in the bathroom last year, but recently i saw her look up medical stuff one night as she was feeling both wrists, and as soon as i saw that i thought Carpel Tunnel, which might sound funny, but think of all that texting, that will cause problems.

But this pain is under her ribs, this is the 3rd time i've seen her get it not long after eating, since she had the food poisoning, and each time she takes an antacid from her drawer. It could be just changing diets, but something keeps affecting her gut.

Gerd, would be my guess due to eating unhealthy. All that takeaway and coffee can't be good.

When you look at Leora health issues, sore throat and pain under the ribs.

WWW.ACTIVEBEAT.COM

Gastroesophageal reflux disease, or more commonly GERD, is a common digestive disorder that affects the lower esophageal sphincter (or LES), which is the ring of muscle that lies...