B1 - General Topic 2021 #43 (October)

22 minutes ago, Sergio said:

RLC a remarqué les nombreuses personnes qui adorent Radislava, alors ils l'utilisent comme guest star dans les différents appartements pour recueillir des abonnés, je ne comprends pas, mais si les gens la suivent, tant mieux pour vous.

I hope all the same that you noticed that without Radi, nothing more happens in B4, besides of course the immense pleasure of seeing Nana and a twin each in their room on their bed viewing their tablet ... Ah yes , the real life...

• Upvote 2

Harley, thus far, is the perfect guest for me. She has sex with a man and both in front of the camera and off cam too. I do not mind if they have sex off cam as long as they have sex on cam as well. Thank you Harley. By the way you give an amazing blowjob. Do you swallow the sperm too?

• Like 1

2 hours ago, thinga69 said:

Radi semble beaucoup plus à l'aise en B1 avec ces nouveaux locataires qu'avec les précédents. Se connaissaient-ils par le passé ?

Radi's lifestyle and B1's girls have more in common today than in the past, though I liked them too.

• Upvote 1

19 hours ago, ddhm said:

She is the superstar and main attraction of the apartment , the rest of the girls know it .The others are  for the supporting roles , even though they are all enjoying and contributing in a great way . In general best current RLC apartment . 

P.S . The army is her fans 

damn, i didnt know i was in the army, its like u go drink in a bar and u wake up the next morning u are in the army?

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, van the man said:

Which RLC participant first came up with the idea for slow motion caressing with fingertips? Whoever it was shoot her!!!! What a pathetic waste of time. It bores me to death and isn't remotely sexy. It has now infected B1 thanks to Radi. The death of RLC can't be too far away now. One pathetic 'Slow Motion Caress' at a time and RLC edges towards the precipice of bankruptcy. Only Leora saves them!!!!

Kristy & Kami when they were the stars of the original b1 years ago 

2 hours ago, van the man said:

Which RLC participant first came up with the idea for slow motion caressing with fingertips? Whoever it was shoot her!!!! What a pathetic waste of time. It bores me to death and isn't remotely sexy. It has now infected B1 thanks to Radi. The death of RLC can't be too far away now. One pathetic 'Slow Motion Caress' at a time and RLC edges towards the precipice of bankruptcy. Only Leora saves them!!!!

👍👍