B1 - General Topic 2021 #43 (October)

Radi had several long conversations on the villa terrace with participants from B-1.   She did not pack for overnight, but if she does stay, she won't be sleeping in her clothes.

It generally does not boost friendships, when a guest (Mila) vomits in your (Radi's) bed.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, moules said:

Radi had several long conversations on the villa terrace with participants from B-1.   She did not pack for overnight, but if she does stay, she won't be sleeping in her clothes.

It generally does not boost friendships, when a guest (Mila) vomits in your (Radi's) bed.

I can't see Radi going back to B4 tonight, it's too late...History tells me when she visits 1 of the other places late, she stays over...

I can't believe all the enthusiasm over the B1 girls.  Are you people really that desperate?  I don't know about Harley yet and the jury is still out on her, but those other 3 are so fake it's unbelievable!!  Fiora takes the cake on the most fake tenant that RLC has ever had, followed by Ulyana and then Olivia.  You people have been brainwashed!!

• Upvote 1

On peut dire ce qu'on veut, des échanges, des sourires magnifiques, de la complicité, et aucun jugement du regard. Radi semble enfin dans son élément. Bien sûr ils ne sont pas tout le monde, mais à se montrer nus sous les caméras, ils ne peuvent pas être tout le monde, mais ils font le boulot, faux ou vrai, il y a des expressions notamment chez Radi qui ne trahissent pas sa sincérité et son plaisir. Je préfère de loin ce que j'ai vu ce soir et d'autres fois en B1 que les gens qui tuent l'ennui en regardant un programme télé sur leur ordinateur dans leur chambre, habillés correctement pour ne pas trahir leur intimité devant les caméras.

2 hours ago, corpslibre said:

We can say what we want, exchanges, magnificent smiles, complicity, and no judgment of the gaze. Radi finally seems in his element. Of course they are not everyone, but to show themselves naked under the cameras, they cannot be everyone, but they do the job, false or true, there are expressions in particular at Radi that do not betray his sincerity and his pleasure. I much prefer what I saw tonight and other times in B1 than people who kill boredom by watching a TV program on their computer in their room, dressed properly so as not to betray their privacy in front of the cameras .

Seems you may have missed something, Radi is a "HER" not a "HIM"