B1 - General Topic 2021 #43 (October)

4 hours ago, Pete1960 said:

Seems you may have missed something, Radi is a "HER" not a "HIM"

it's just a translation problem, in French there is no comprehension problem, at least for what you are quoting in black 🤣

Edited by moos54

2 hours ago, corpslibre said:

High class Harley, she came home before her friends woke up, and knowing Ulyana in her bed, she sneaked back into the bedroom with the light off to change quietly and go back down to sleep on the sofa in LR.

they should put fiora, harley and their BFs in B5, if radi is a permanent fixture put her in B1 with a newbie. while they are at it, stick B2 into B5 and keep the boring girls in 1 apt and make B2 watchable again

RLC has noticed the many people who adore Radislava, so they use her as a guest star in the various flats to gather some subscribers, I don't understand, but if people follow her, good for you.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Which RLC participant first came up with the idea for slow motion caressing with fingertips? Whoever it was shoot her!!!! What a pathetic waste of time. It bores me to death and isn't remotely sexy. It has now infected B1 thanks to Radi. The death of RLC can't be too far away now. One pathetic 'Slow Motion Caress' at a time and RLC edges towards the precipice of bankruptcy. Only Leora saves them!!!!

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, van the man said:

Which RLC participant first came up with the idea for slow motion caressing with fingertips? Whoever it was shoot her!!!! What a pathetic waste of time. It bores me to death and isn't remotely sexy. It has now infected B1 thanks to Radi. The death of RLC can't be too far away now. One pathetic 'Slow Motion Caress' at a time and RLC edges towards the precipice of bankruptcy. Only Leora saves them!!!!

Leora 😂

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, van the man said:

You say this because nobody did this to you.