Leora - Home Activities #66

pulo filipe

12 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

She is giving us less and less quality time nowadays, mostly dutiful bates to try and keep the peasants in check, so she can spend more time away from the apartment.

So be it ! 

Well, dare i say.....Is it why we see a glut of shows together then a quiet time following? 2/3 days then 2/3 days....Patterns seem to have emerged. (In my own opinion)

Especially as LB is back with a bang (no pun intended). 😲

• Like 2
  • Haha 1
  • Upvote 2

9 minutes ago, Slipper Guyquad said:

Well, dare i say.....Is it why we see a glut of shows together then a quiet time following? 2/3 days then 2/3 days....Patterns seem to have emerged. (In my own opinion)

But many of those shows are not the best quality she has in her repertoire, it is now more about quantity than quality I'm beginning to think.

Of course each to their own opinion, some people may well be more than satisfied with a thoughtless bate for bate sake, instead of a thoughtful bate that showed that it was for her pleasure as well as ours, it's like a quick little bit here and a dutiful little bit there, with a couple of dance moves thrown in while she makes a cup of tea, because she has so little time to spare between her other engagements.

• Upvote 4

11 hours ago, jimbo4 said:

But many of those shows are not the best quality she has in her repertoire, it is now more about quantity than quality I'm beginning to think.

Of course each to their own opinion, some people may well be more than satisfied with a thoughtless bate for bate sake, instead of a thoughtful bate that showed that it was for her pleasure as well as ours, it's like a quick little bit here and a dutiful little bit there, with a couple of dance moves thrown in while she makes a cup of tea, because she has so little time to spare between her other engagements.

I totally agree, and this is what i have said before, as i knew it would happen. When Malia left, she had 2 options. To carry on doing what she was doing (LB, salon girls etc) and leave an empty apt a lot, risking the wrath of forum members, or stay home a lot more. She did the latter, but now alone she had to fill the time with more shows, but it worked and people were on the whole happy. NOW, a few weeks later, the situation changes? And she is out a lot more - Coincidentally the same time LB is back in business. So we now see shows one after the other, sometimes being prepped as soon as she gets home, sometimes 2 in the same night. As you say, stops mid- clean or mid- iron for a few minutes of 'spontaneous' dance - Like 'I better do this', then we don't see her, her mind is elsewhere. That balance we talked about already looks wobbly. And not for the first time, it centers around other things. Only how i see it, but this last 2 weeks, has been quite different in tone/mood. And i knew this was inevitable. And by doing SO many shows, it quickly becomes expected, this is how she backs herself into a corner!

Yes, she has the courses, classes, all that, we know - But....When LB is back, it changes so much overall, because we have seen this happen for 17 months now. There's no getting away from it. He has affected things for her (Good and bad) much more than i think even she herself realises. Whether he's pissed her off, or made her feel like a princess, he has played an enormous role in how she is when WE see her, and when we DON'T see her too (Which is really what i'm getting at here, her mood inside the apartment is very often affected with how things are outside too - Who did she call just before leaving at 01.30am Saturday as a perfect example?).

I'll refer back once again to that 'Golden' week last September, for 8 nights the girls played together in some way. And it was all triggered by a big row with LB. From Tuesday to the following Wednesday, they had fun each night. On the Thursday, she finally called him up again. It all stopped with Malia just like that for a while. This is the affect.

I cannot say who's birthday it is for sure, i don't know what time she'll be home, but overall....The last 2 weeks are making more sense now. LB is definitely back again. It's been slowly building.

• Upvote 6