Leora - Home Activities #66

pulo filipe

28 minutes ago, jimbo4 said:

She obviously has something special with someone in October, as she was absent for the identical dates last year and Malia had to hold the fort on her own for two days.

It would be nice to see this "Something special" in front of the cameras but I guess we're just poor unworthy assholes who demand too much.

Just think, a year of dating and still does not even trust to take him to her house even if it were for a half second.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Brokk! said:

Het zou leuk zijn om dit "Iets speciaals" voor de camera's te zien, maar ik denk dat we gewoon arme onwaardige klootzakken zijn die te veel eisen.

Denk maar aan, een jaar daten en nog steeds niet eens vertrouwen om hem mee naar haar huis te nemen, al was het maar voor een halve seconde.

Hij weet niet eens dat Leora dit werk doet.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 4

Si vraiment loverboy lui manque elle ferait mieux dโ€™arrรชter et allรฉe vivre avec lui elle passe beaucoup plus de temps ร  lโ€™extรฉrieur depuis un certain temps elle arrivait ร  rentrer souvent avant minuit mais je la sens de plus en plus amoureuse mon point de vue jโ€™espรจre me tromper quelle rรฉponse elle va donner ร  Paul ร  son retourย ?? jโ€™ai couchรฉ chez une copineย ?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, patou said:

Si vraiment loverboy lui manque elle ferait mieux dโ€™arrรชter et allรฉe vivre avec lui elle passe beaucoup plus de temps ร  lโ€™extรฉrieur depuis un certain temps elle arrivait ร  rentrer souvent avant minuit mais je la sens de plus en plus amoureuse mon point de vue jโ€™espรจre me tromper quelle rรฉponse elle va donner ร  Paul ร  son retourย ?? jโ€™ai couchรฉ chez une copineย ?

When leora Arrive will call paulย 

• Upvote 1

il y a 15 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

Paul sait oรน รฉtait Leora

Pas sรปr quโ€™il le sait elle lui a dit un anniversaire chez une copine peut รชtre mais la nuit chez loverboy et je ne pense pas quโ€™elle lui a dit cโ€™est une femme intelligente et rusรฉ il est loin et elle ne risque rien

• Like 2

It is also strange that she has not even returned this morning. Could she have gone to sleep at LB's because he wasn't working today? Did she actually stay asleep with a friend? We will never know and this is quite frustrating.

• Upvote 3

8 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

It is also strange that she has not even returned this morning. Could she have gone to sleep at LB's because he wasn't working today? Did she actually stay asleep with a friend? We will never know and this is quite frustrating.

I don't see it as frustrating, I see it as predictable, the same as happened on the same two days of October last year. The same as most of what she does nowadays is predictable, and in some but not all cases borderline boring.

Having said that, she certainly doesn't need any encouragement or motivation to get out of the apartment as often as possible. Although I agree with her having a personal life away from the fishbowl she chose to live in, I tend to think that her personal activities at the present time are hardly conducive with the ethos relating to that which created a hugely admired " celebrity" for these past years of "employment " with RLC

She has the ability to charm you to death at one moment and piss you off and bore you to desperation and almost dislike the next, quite an achievement!ย 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 3