Leora - Home Activities #66

pulo filipe

il y a 25 minutes, pulo filipe a dit :

aujourd’hui, c’est un cours de danse

GIF de HULU

Naomi Watts danse GIF par A24

Si c’est aujourd’hui son cours de danse elle faut déjà quelle rentre se change et ressort de nouveaux donc pas beaucoup à l’appartement, juste pour dormir car je pense qu’elle va être épuisé de sa soirée et de cette nuit

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, patou said:

If today is her dance class, she already has to come home to change and come out again so not much in the apartment, just to sleep because I think she will be exhausted from her evening and from this night

If she bothers to come home !!🤔

• Like 2

14 minutes ago, patou said:

Si c’est aujourd’hui son cours de danse elle faut déjà quelle rentre se change et ressort de nouveaux donc pas beaucoup à l’appartement, juste pour dormir car je pense qu’elle va être épuisé de sa soirée et de cette nuit

I am sure in this two years in Prague , she has bought much more things that she has at the places she’s sleeping so as not to carry things from home and create speculations . I don’t think that many people here believe that her garderobe is only the one she has in her apartment .. after all , many times she has been seen returning with different underwear and such things .. It’s funny that she tries to hide even this . 

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, Brokk! said:

It would be nice to see this "Something special" in front of the cameras but I guess we're just poor unworthy assholes who demand too much.

Just think, a year of dating and still does not even trust to take him to her house even if it were for a half second.

Amen 🙏 

1 hour ago, pulo filipe said:

When leora Arrive will call paul 

To continue with her lies and have the safety of a back up plan in case Prague doesn’t work . There’s still Ekaterinburg for her in case things go wrong with Paul too , after all , she has made lots and lots of money to buy her own apartment , exactly like Nelly and Bogdan have . 

• Confused 1
  • Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, patou said:

In my opinion it is quite clear that she will not go there today. She hasn't even come back yet and I don't think she brought a change when she left. What is certain is that if the next few weeks are like this, this apartment will be truly unwatchable.

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, StnCld316 said:

If one doesn't want arguments the best thing to do is not get involved in them.  Once others stop challenging the naysayers they'll move on and try and instigate in another topic. As long as others keep challenging them they'll stay and keep up what they're doing. 

When this Forum first in began in 2012 there was only RLC and they began with less apartments than what they have now and most days one had to wear a hard hat as it was like walking into a gunfight at the OK Coral. Tenants got called far worse back then than what others call them today.  9 years later almost everyone is offended by the slightest thing of negativity said about a tenant. 

I agree 😇 But  since then , many site rules have changed also .. in any case , it is mostly as you say but never forget that many good posters have abandoned CC or prefer to stay in the backstage rather than making themselves “ available “ for rants . Especially the site has lost some really good Russian native and great English knowledge people that were helping with the apartments events . 

25 minutes ago, Brokk! said:

In my opinion it is quite clear that she will not go there today. She hasn't even come back yet and I don't think she brought a change when she left. What is certain is that if the next few weeks are like this, this apartment will be truly unwatchable.

Since Malia left and the first weeks that she only wanted to show her happiness of Malia’s departure by showing off , I think anyone who can be a good observer knew that this will happen . How can a person make it every day alone in an apartment when this apartment is so far of feeling it “ home “ , comfortable and indeed a shelter for the disappointing , sad or happy times ? 

All Leora’s life is outside , that’s why she is away so many hours per day , except satisfying the fans , what is it in the apartment for her to do ? Language courses , have you ever seen her studying or doing homework ? Dance classes , have you ever seen her practicing at home or trying outfit for the class ? Honestly , what is she doing at home so she has a reason to stay ? Ahh , yes , masturbations that bring the income .. fascinating 😂🤣

I have done in the past and will do it again , compare this single apartment to Masha’s ( who by the way makes 6 years this week with RLC ) .. Masha fights loneliness with her cats , she brings people at home ( I am not speaking about sex ) to help her with her outside job activities ( modeling , photoshoots , singing ) , she manages to fight depression and being lonely in her apartment by having her place social . How can we expect from Leora to fight depression , sadness , isolation and boredom ( especially after this devastating Covid era that the world slowly finds its way back ) of this “ single apartment “ ? But obviously and clearly by trying to keep herself busy outside so as when she returns at her prison , the negative emotions are reduced and even  if she feels lonely during her stay in the apartment , she has the escape of her phone and her social media .. ahh , yes , and the private talks in the toilet or the lobby so as to get some smiles back (although at times she gets frustrated because they make her angry 😂🤣

Good friend moos said it long ago , RLC has allowed all this without any consequences , in the past , tenants have been removed of similar staying conditions ..As jimbo called it also a bit more than a year ago “ Value For Money “ … 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1