Masha - Home Activities #22

rado07

1 minute ago, rado07 said:

ως ανταμοιβή υπάρχει σπιτικά λαζάνια
μπορεί επίσης να μαγειρέψετε 👨🍳

Ελπίζω να μην φάει πολύ γιατί υπάρχει κίνδυνος να κολλήσει στην πόρτα του private toilet 

2 minutes ago, ddhm said:

I think some nice sessions at the pool in B4  so as the red ass spanks go away 😂🤣

probably
but the weather is getting worse in Barcelona, whether the pool can still be used 🌧️ 😁

16 minutes ago, nagachilli2 said:

If you like that sort of thing...:dodgy:

I am not a BDSM fan , but will watch it at times if it isn’t -especially- hardcore .. that was normal .. the whole meaning for me is for people to try and test / experiment their boundaries , she’s clearly doing so and as I have said , she could hide it all by going to special clubs and so on .. 

I simply love and respect that she shares all on cameras , no hesitations and she is totally indifferent for whatever criticism she might get .. There are other tenants that want to protect their social image and profile on cameras and in my humble opinion , the way their are doing things are much more worse for the characterizations they can get .. let’s not talk about names and who I mean 😂🤣

6 minutes ago, hondarellas said:

Ελπίζω να μην φάει πολύ γιατί υπάρχει κίνδυνος να κολλήσει στην πόρτα του private toilet 

he drives a Fiat Panda, I heard last time
If he doesn't get stuck in the door, he may have to go home today without a car 🚶‍♂️......

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, rado07 said:

probably
but the weather is getting worse in Barcelona, whether the pool can still be used 🌧️ 😁

There’s always the sauna at Gina’s 😉 Already  wondering if she will go for one more “seduction “ try to have a threesome with Gina and Bruno 😉 ( highly doubtful ) .. last time Gina denied in a polite way , with the recent tense between Gina and Bruno , let’s see .. in any case , I think another much expected visit in Barcelona for Masha . 

Compared to the last guy that was there, this guy seems to always push the right buttons with her, and is always given more opportunities to have sex with her, more than any man so far that tries, does anyone know why she likes this guy as far as having sex with, more than any other guy

21 minutes ago, esanders9863 said:

Compared to the last guy that was there, this guy seems to always push the right buttons with her, and is always given more opportunities to have sex with her, more than any man so far that tries, does anyone know why she likes this guy as far as having sex with, more than any other guy

Masha hasn't said anything about that yet
only Masha knows the reasons
it's a game for her, she sympathizes with the scene
or
he is a personable, familiar guy
He can cook
he's tech savvy
he can express himself well
he offers protection through his stature alone
is perhaps a substitute for father
Or......or....🤷‍♂️

• Like 2