Masha - Home Activities #22

rado07

For whatever matters , earlier’s H&A session should be considered as a big surprise since very few to almost none of residents that officially go off contract perform anything except being nude ( taking showers , changing clothes , etc . ) .. for whatever matters , I think H&A respected the subscribers and were really good tenants till the very last moment and well done to both of them for their contribution 👏

• Upvote 2

Hanna and Aaron left the apartment this morning.
Masha goes back to bed after a hot night of partying before the second part of the Halloween party takes place tonight. (if I heard correctly she spoke of 2 appointments) 😈👻🧛‍♂️

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, rado07 said:

Hanna and Aaron left the apartment this morning.
Masha goes back to bed after a hot night of partying before the second part of the Halloween party takes place tonight. (if I heard correctly she spoke of 2 appointments) 😈👻🧛‍♂️

Let’s see if we get the trick or treat part at Masha’s place early morning Monday hours now that the couple is gone …🤩🥳😉

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, ddhm said:

Let’s see if we get the trick or treat part at Masha’s place early morning Monday hours now that the couple is gone …🤩🥳😉

In Italy tomorrow is "Ognisanti" (a feast day where the saints are celebrated). In theory, there aren't many people going to work tomorrow. So yeah, likely she can arrange something.