US General Domestic Politics #36 Begins 10/14/21.

6 hours ago, golfer06 said:

you are a moron. read it . then comment.

Don't need to read the article to learn what Tucker Carlson said about Buttigieg because I saw with my own eyes and heard with my own ears exactly what Tucker Carlson said. Maybe you need to obtain your info firsthand instead of relying on secondhand info from left wing propaganda blogs.

5 minutes ago, blue is the colour said:

Mostly republicans who have not been inoculated I would say!

How the hell does an idiot like you who lives in Europe know anything about who has and has not been vaccinated in the U.S.  You make a total fool of yourself when you comment about things you know nothing about. The population in the U.S. who have the lowest rates of Covid vaccination are African Americans and 90% of African Americans vote for Democrat politicians.

• Upvote 1

finally a republican with a good idea.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                        

WWW.RAWSTORY.COM

Sen. Bill Cassidy (R-LA) told Axios chief Mike Allen that a senility test might be a good idea for all elected leaders, even if it was for Donald Trump or justices of the Supreme Court. Speaking to Axios on HBO...

But no mention of a senility test for Joe Biden? LMAO  And when is Sen. Cassidy taking his test?

thanks again for not posting anything. keep that record streak going at all costs.

I posted the title of the article, the source and where the article was posted. If that is not enough info for you to locate the article that's your problem not mine.