US General Domestic Politics #36 Begins 10/14/21.

2 hours ago, golfer06 said:

donny traitor finally has a great idea. hopefully the cult will follow his guidance about this.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                      

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

For once, Donald J. Trump has issued a statement all Americans can wholeheartedly get behind.

Sorry to disappoint you, but I will be running to the voting booth Nov., 2022 to vote all Democrats out of office even though my Republican Congressman is a wimp.:cool:

25 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

That describes what Biden is doing right now. That's why Biden's poll numbers are in free fall.

your projection failures are never ending. here is a suggestion for you. we all know that biden or anyone else isn't perfect so try researching something that he has actually done that you hate & then complain about that. then there could be a rational discussion based on the merits of the complaint. it's really not that difficult & you might even not look like a fool for a change.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Sorry to disappoint you, but I will be running to the voting booth Nov., 2022 to vote all Democrats out of office even though my Republican Congressman is a wimp.:cool:

no problem. but be ready to be thrown under the bus with the rest of your hero's discards.

• Like 1

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

The House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack has just issued a scathing subpoena to Jeffrey Clark, a former Trump Justice Dept. official accused of scheming with the then-president to overturn the...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, O_U812 said:

Republican Governor's run their states like Authoritarians.  Abbott refuses to follow Federal mandates while at the same time he (along with the GQP state majority) mandates what a woman does with their bodies.  Hypocrisy knows no bounds with these assholes.

Some argue scientifically that the unborn baby or fetus is not part of a woman's body and is a separate living being.  If that is true, then aborting is killing another human being.

EPICPEW.COM

A few good reasons why a baby is not part of a woman's body.
WWW.ABORT73.COM

From conception onward, pregnancy involves two (or more) separate bodies.
The slogan, "My Body, My Choice," betrays a tragic misunderstanding of what is taking place inside the womb. At no point in pregnancy is the developing embryo or fetus simply a part of the mother's body.

your projection failures are never ending. here is a suggestion for you. we all know that biden or anyone else isn't perfect so try researching something that he has actually done that you hate & then complain about that. then there could be a rational discussion based on the merits of the complaint. it's really not that difficult & you might even not look like a fool for a change.

Not possible to have a rational conversation with an irrational brain washed person like you, comrade Golfer.

1 hour ago, happyone said:

Leave it to the Democrats to pass laws without thinking of the consequences----

WWW.MSN.COM

California Is Banning Small Engines. Here's What It Means

Wonder how well that ban will be received by all the Hispanic run landscaping businesses in California?

WWW.ALTERNET.ORG

The House Select Committee on the January 6 Attack has just issued a scathing subpoena to Jeffrey Clark, a former Trump Justice Dept. official accused of scheming with the then-president to overturn the...

And the American people couldn't care less about this biased sham investigation.😉