US General Domestic Politics #36 Begins 10/14/21.

3 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

save it for the rest of the cult. any credibility that you nay have had at some point in your life went away long ago. you are a reality denying moron.                                                                                 giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e471wvinqey364n79axtrgiphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47xpvh2sts9s4n8j0ll6

No, it is you who is afraid of reality because the future looks so dire for your beloved Democratic Party.😉

1 minute ago, golfer06 said:

go ahead & continue to prove what an asshole you are over & over & over & over...............................                                                                                                                                                                 giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47bgm1x633s99q4ypn53giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47bgm1x633s99q4ypn53

I see your obsession with asses and shit has overwhelmed you again, comrade Golfer. You are definitely in need of some psychiatric help.

every republican in congress is an ass kissing pussy. i wonder why ridge isn't running? he would fit in so well!                                                                                                                                                

WWW.DAILYKOS.COM

Donald Trump issued a statement Wednesday threatening to drive down turnout among GOP voters in 2022 and 2024 unless the party manages to "solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020." In other words, if...

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, it is you who is afraid of reality because the future looks so dire for your beloved Democratic Party.😉

your projection failures are ridiculous. go back to the asspartment before even your traitor hero gets tired of your shit.                                                                                                                                giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47mox0f1nswygf0vy80cgiphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47mox0f1nswygf0vy80c

• Upvote 1

11 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I see your obsession with asses and shit has overwhelmed you again, comrade Golfer. You are definitely in need of some psychiatric help.

damn! you reminded me of assholes & shit again!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47i2cw0sv0gmm6dstqqjgiphy.gif?cid=ecf05e479vppazhnglos5a8ls4

• Upvote 1

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Like I said before it is impossible to have a rational conversation with someone as irrational as you, comrade Golfer. Your gifs are more proof of how irrational you are.😏

damn! everytime that you post i am reminded of what an asshole that you are & that you post nothing but shit!                                                                                                                                             giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47bgm1x633s99q4ypn53giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47mox0f1nswygf0vy80c

• Upvote 1

28 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

your projection failures are ridiculous. go back to the asspartment before even your traitor hero gets tired of your shit.                                                                                                                                giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47mox0f1nswygf0vy80cgiphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47mox0f1nswygf0vy80c

You just proved true what I said about you. You have a serious problem with your shit and asses obsession. Did your parents abuse you when you were being potty trained, comrade Golfer.  

4 minutes ago, golfer06 said:

damn! you reminded me of assholes & shit again!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                    giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e47i2cw0sv0gmm6dstqqjgiphy.gif?cid=ecf05e479vppazhnglos5a8ls4

And we're suppose to have a rational conversation with someone as immature as you, comrade Golfer? :tongue::biggrin: 

12 hours ago, O_U812 said:

For the first time ever, I agree with Trump.  Hell hath frozen over!

WWW.THEDAILYBEAST.COM

The former president warned that his supporters “will not be voting” in upcoming elections if “we don’t solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020.”

But you are ignoring one big fact. Trump supporters despise Democrats even more than they support Trump. Those voters will walk over hot coals and broken glass to vote against Democrats in 2022 and 2024.:cool:

8 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

But you are ignoring one big fact. Trump supporters despise Democrats even more than they support Trump. Those voters will walk over hot coals and broken glass to vote against Democrats in 2022 and 2024.:cool:

Do you even understand what you read?  

• Like 1