US General Domestic Politics #36 Begins 10/14/21.

6 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Golfer, O_U812 and their allies can spread as much propaganda as they want, but reality as seen by the American people will take down Joe Biden and the Democrats in the 2022 and 2024 elections.:cool:

Haven't you heard?  Trump has ordered his brainwashed flock to skip the elections, and the GQP are worried sick.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Haven't you heard?  Trump has ordered his brainwashed flock to skip the elections, and the GQP are worried sick.

Only GOP members who don't support policies promoted by Trump voters need to be worried sick, and it is a good thing that they are worried. If those GOP politicians are going to be no different from Democrats who cares if they lose.

8 minutes ago, O_U812 said:

Now THAT is a true deflection.  Not a projection, but a de-flec-tion.

No, you just deflected from a truth about yourself that you don't want to see. You are a loud mouth phony parasite who lives off the labor of other Americans who actually work and pay taxes. You contribute nothing to this country.

50 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

I'm a few months older than him and I have no problem at all with my girlfriend. But I do look a lot younger than Bill. I guess telling lies all your life causes one to age faster.

If that's the case then with all the lies Trump has told should render him impotent. Trump has Dementia as well, he thinks he's still President of the USA when he lost that 11 Months ago.   A person in their right mind can tell the difference from winning and losing.  :biggrin:

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

10 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

No, you just deflected from a truth about yourself that you don't want to see. You are a loud mouth phony parasite who lives off the labor of other Americans who actually work and pay taxes. You contribute nothing to this country.

A small room and 5 minutes with you and me in it would be all I needed to literally shut you up.

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Ridgerunner said:

Stupid comment.

• Like 1